• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
And that really shows how petty they were that couldn’t comprehend what Network needs are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or it’s....you know funny. It was like a funny way to promote them doing a Monday night special when Raw wasn’t gonna be on.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
pob5z2qgfue51.jpg

0y4pzufreue51.png

AEW really out here teaming up two of r/wrestlewiththeplot's most popular girls just for shits and giggles :bosque

Thought Anna was with the Dark Order last week tho?

I, for one, am happy to see one of my stable becoming more popular.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
The ratings showed that Raw came out on top, averaging 5.6 million viewers while Impact! averaged 2.2 million viewers. The show peaked with three million viewers for the Hulk Hogan segment but then the viewership declined towards the end of the show to near 2.2 million viewers. Man TNA had some great ratings though, and damn at the Raw rating.

Was that the 4th of Jan 2010 episode?
Where HBK and Bret Hart "buried" the hatchet?

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
WON: AEW have cut back on the extras that were being brought in every week with Pineapple Pete being one of the bigger names not brought back
renderTimingPixel.png

From Today's Wrestling Observer Newsletter: While not getting a lot of pub, they have cut back on extras that were being brought in weekly. Pineapple Pete was the biggest name not brought back

-----

Well I think Dark definitely needs to be more than just matches.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Priestley definitely has the skills to be a star in America, the way she is in Japan. Hopefully she'll be back, whether it be in AEW, WWE, Impact or somewhere else.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Wednesday's show was good, first match was decent in spots the bucks sold tons at the beginning when dark orders sliver, Reynolds and de angelis attacked them before the matxh started, good opening.

MJF'S promo about mox was really good, this dude has money written all over him, I liked how mox came out the walk way instead of his normal route, getting revenge from last weeks attack, planting him with a paradigm shift.

Matt Hardy attacking a random was a bit cheesy.

Cody rhodesssss aka Mr nepotism bringing out the nightmare family was silly, I really liked cody as a face but now he needs to drop the title as he had a really good run, but now it has got stale, really sad too as he was doing sweet till they put the tnt strap on him, liked sky's entrance, brodie coming on the screen was a nice touch, they should of saved this match for AO.

Hangman and kenny's match v Jurrasic Express was sweet, liked the teasing of a kenny heel turn, bullying marko then taking him out was a bit cheesy, still a solid match, I'd like to see what Luchasaurus could do in a singles run, same with Jack Perry, the tnt title should of been for midcard guys like these.

The FTR, bucks with arn and tully, with midnight express was cool, liked FTR heel turn, about time, this has been a good build up, I take it its going to be them winning the titles after kenny and hangman now, mouton sold that spike piledriver class, especially seeing how he is getting on!

Shida v I forget her name was ok, shida needs some talent that are going to push her not just be squashed each week, the only weak part of aew still is the womens division, they need to sign some decent talent who have been on ivelisse comes to mind.

Not really bothered about o.c v jericho as it has been really boring, nice of je4icho to put o.c over I guess.

First time I've posted on here about aew, looking forward to doing so from now on, but pissed that I have to wait till next Saturday due to the nba.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Bea and Sadie both talents I've seen plenty of with Stardom the past few Years. They need to get their butts back over there so I can watch their work again and not be pissed off that why aren't they being used. Sadie I feel can be a leader of a Women's Division if she brings out that personality and Bea can be a top Heel in my eyes. Bea and Jamie Hayter were Tag Champs before the the chaos that has happened with Covid-19 with Stardom so I imagine when they are ready they'll have a home there as well. Is Shanna still signed? She hasn't been used in ages as well.