General AEW Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
They can only do up to a certain amount because of Taylor Swift's stage set up
Roy They could get it up and back down. There's 22% unemployed in the UK and rising. Hell if it got us in to the show for free we could help overtime in London Huge Money. The price of living is cheaper up in Newcastle then London. Got a few mates who work on building sites and honestly money is insane. What I get paid for my jobs I'd get triple in London. But fuel cost and leaving my family . I couldn't Roy it would break my heart.

By we I meant the guys who live in the UK and heck if I could find anyone in my friends who liked wrestling but all I get it's fake. They like The Woman that's it and I find it annoying when it's predetermined. We know that aew will deliver a great show and for me , you and all fans that's all we can ask for. Ospreay will get the loudest pop of the night. From Essex just outside of London. Most of the rich and famous live in certain parts.

I'm happy with getting 50K and like Canadian Dragon said it's impressive for a company that's in its fifth year.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Some decent stuff on the YouTube channel about MJF's rise to the top heel/face role. I'm so happy he stayed and when Wardlow was his boss, Cody with the shooting star off the cage damn that was great. Cody seen it in him and he helped him get established and now he's the top guy in the company. Haven't seen what he got contract wise but isn't where he's from prosperous, he has to seen WWE and thought I'm not going to be the top guy just yet in WWE and he stayed. Now both are the top babyface and heel of both great companies.