General AEW Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
What gets me the most is that he tries to talk about Hana's suicide like he knows like what exactly when he doesn't. Hana didn't break any Japanese social code of anything. She was on the show Terrace House, and while on there one of the guys thought it would be funny to damage her wrestling attire and she got in his face and pretty much almost fought him. This angered the stans of the show and said guy, and you know the rest.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so she dared to stand up for yourself as a woman? how dare she! Cornette is a fucking piece of shit

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
What in God's name :kobe
If this is in response to my comment, it doesn't mean a physical kill but more so you kill the idea like how Lenin killed the idea of a monarch for communism and then that was killed for a "republic"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What gets me the most is that he tries to talk about Hana's suicide like he knows like what exactly when he doesn't. Hana didn't break any Japanese social code of anything. She was on the show Terrace House, and while on there one of the guys thought it would be funny to damage her wrestling attire and she got in his face and pretty much almost fought him. This angered the stans of the show and said guy, and you know the rest.

Yeah I think a lot of people just assume Hana was IWC stuff when that couldn't be farther from what happened, she was in a while different bubble of internet losers

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
so she dared to stand up for yourself as a woman? how dare she! Cornette is a fucking piece of shit
Pretty much yeah, but also, she was called racist slurs as well since she is part Indonesian, which was something she faced throughout her life. So yeah, the whole thing was and is awful and because of it two new laws, I think, I have been placed in Japan to help prevent something like this from happening again.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pretty much yeah, but also, she was called racist slurs as well since she is part Indonesian, which was something she faced throughout her life. So yeah, the whole thing was and is awful and because of it two new laws, I think, I have been placed in Japan to help prevent something like this from happening again.
that is correct about the laws, so at least it affected some positive change. Twitter was a mistake and it's gotten worse with the lover of the N word running it now. #worsttimeline

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yeah I think a lot of people just assume Hana was IWC stuff when that couldn't be farther from what happened, she was in a while different bubble of internet losers
Pretty much, but still I just have the mindset of if I am not educated on the subject or don't know about it than I aint saying a whole lot. And to be fair, the IWC did attack her as well because Joshi fans can be pretty ruthless. Lord knows you should have seen everything said about Guilia when she came into Stardom.
that is correct about the laws, so at least it affected some positive change. Twitter was a mistake and it's gotten worse with the lover of the N word running it now. #worsttimeline
Thought so, and yeah Twitter, and a good part of social media, have become a cesspool

Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and Cornette refuses to accept that he is creating the same kind of losers that drive people to do this, hence why he has to lash out at Kenny instead of looking himself in the fucking mirror. coward

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
and Cornette refuses to accept that he is creating the same kind of losers that drive people to do this, hence why he has to lash out at Kenny instead of looking himself in the fucking mirror. coward
The funniest thing to me is that he rags Kenny about wrestling a kid, which he doesn't even know the story of how that came about, but he praises the old days of wrestling where guys would sleep with underage girls.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The funniest thing to me is that he rags Kenny about wrestling a kid, which he doesn't even know the story of how that came about, but he praises the old days of wrestling where guys would sleep with underage girls.
as the saying goes, "it's always projection" :draper2

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Question is if he has any legs to stand on or nah

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Question is if he has any legs to stand on or nah
no idea. morally I would say an arena leaking/selling security footage is def not cool but I have no idea on the legalities

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
On the podcast, Nash revealed that he and Stone Cold have a “pact” to not watch AEW programming.

I just want to go on record today, I have not watched AEW in months. It goes back to Steve Austin and I got a pact that he’s not watching it therefore I’m not watching it and what I can tell by Twitter is Undertaker is now not watching it. It’s nothing against any of the talent over there, anybody that does anything over there. It’s just something that we decided. It’s like lent, you have to give things up so we did that. It doesn’t change the fact that Kenny Omega is my favorite wrestler. Doesn’t change that at all”.

is....Kevin Nash ok or just working? This is some pretty small dick energy stuff...you made a pact not to watch a tv show? And felt the need to tell everyone? Are you twelve?