• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General AEW Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ

y6ig6ty183931.jpg

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
People asking if it’s real or not :heston that’s a fucking meme. You see it with so many other things from sports teams, and movies, and everything. Only a dumbass would assume it’s legit.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
People asking if it’s real or not :heston that’s a fucking meme. You see it with so many other things from sports teams, and movies, and everything. Only a dumbass would assume it’s legit.

Lol yeah I thought it was a copypasta, I knew I'd read the wife took the kids part for sure somewhere verbatim

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Lol yeah I thought it was a copypasta, I knew I'd read the wife took the kids part for sure somewhere verbatim
I still pop for it every time. :lol but yeah like it pops up a lot for different things. I know I saw it after the Falcons lost to the Saints even.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
A tad boring really lol I know they can't exactly make refence to his WWE titles so this is impossible but woulda been so cool if they coulda had something for all 8 reigns on the shirt

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ain’t it supposed to be like the ESPN 8 logo or whatever. I mean they could’ve added other stuff also I guess. But yeah it’s like the thing from the Dodgeball Movie.