Gene Kiniski's Son, Nick.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
Gene Kiniski had a son named Nick who wrestled in the AWA. Who was his partner and what was his partner's name in the WWF?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
From the sounds of it, it seems like you want to actually put all these questions into ONE trivia type thread. Instead of spreading them out.

However, the idea is pointless anyway, as I can look up ANY of these answers on google and think I'm hot shit. Trivia among coworkers or at a live event or convention? Why not. Trivia over the internet? Not a smart idea.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't give two shits about Gene Kiniski, why should I care about Nicky boy?

The fact that almost about anybody in this forum knew about this guy (Gene) goes to show how relevant he was/is/will be to the wrestling industry.

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
OK. Nick Kiniski's partner in the AWA, with whom he held that fed's version of the tag title was Kevin Kelley who also called himself Mr. Magnificent. In the WWF, he debuted by demolishing "The Big Bossman", in the character of a convict named "Nailz". He later went to an independent career, traveling the world as "The Convict".

TYVM