Kayfabe Gauntlet for Gold (The IC Championship Contract Signing)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Halfway through the show and after a small commercial break, Trent Kingsley stands in the middle of the ring with a table covered in a black cloth, with what appears to be a contract on, in front of him. There are 5 chairs dotted around the table with one at the top, two on the left, and two on the right. Kingsley asks for a microphone from the timekeeper and he is given one, going back to his previous position.*

"Now as you know this Sunday at Gauntlet of Champions, the first gauntlet match in Precision history will take place, and it will be for the Intercontinental Champio-"

*Trent is interrupted by a familiar theme, the theme of current Intercontinental Champion Joseph Diamond. Trent seems slightly annoyed that he wasn't able to finish speaking and the fact that Joseph has interrupted him, but appears to remain content in the ring.*

@CiV

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Joseph Diamond arrives on the scene, stopping for no theatrics, he whips his scarf down on the ramp and storms down to the ring, to a sea of boos from the Precision crowd. He enters the ring, standing across from Trent Kingsley as his music and the crowd simmers down

Joseph Diamond:
Before I go any further, I'm going to have to insist that you all show me the RESPECT I deserve, in what might be the last time you all see me as YOUR Intercontinental Champion.

The crowd boos even louder as Joseph eggs them on

Not because I'm not capable of running the gauntlet, I absolutely am. But it's a matter of what shenanigans THIS guy is planning on pulling over on me. Whether it's paying off the referee, or getting me jumped by your pal Rhys Haze before I even get out of the back. Let's be serious with ourselves. Nobody in this match deserves to be in this match. No one less so than me. I have been a fighting champion, I took on all comers and just because Jack Rogue and Buster Gates CONSPIRED against me to put me in this position, because they're both insecure about their championships and how I've made them mean NOTHING in my wake. Buster Gates can't stand that I made a better use of Reginald than he ever could, Jack Rogue can't stand that he has the Precision Championship. Truly a fate worse than death.

So before I sign this, I saw the contract you sent over to us, and I had my legal team look over it and they sent you the amendments that needed to be made before I even considered signing. You get it?

I did.

So those changes...you made them?

I did not.

Why not?

Trent Kingsley:
Well, Mister Diamond, let's look over some of those changes you wanted.

"ONE: My Client will be the last competitor to enter the match

TWO: My client will be permitted to have his brother and life coach Alexander Diamond by his side whenever he does enter the match.

THREE: Rhys Haze will enter the match first.

FOUR: My Client cannot get disqualified. HOWEVER, any opponent My Client faces can be disqualified under any of the traditional rules of a Gauntlet match

FIVE: Competitors can be counted out of the match after a count of five, My Client cannot be counted out.

SIX: The Intercontinental Championship will no longer be on the line, but instead, if MY CLIENT wins the match, he will be number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship." - Kristen Diamond Law Offices

Trent Kingsley: Joseph...these "amendments" insult both mine and the fans intelligence. You will not be entering last, you will be entering third, as you lost your match last week. You signed that match, you agreed to it, don't get buyers remorse because you can't get the job done.

Alexander Diamond will not only be banned from ringside during the match, but kept out of the building. He has ruined THREE of your previous Intercontinental Championship matches, and in every single one he has managed to help you escape with your title. In fact, if he, or anybody manages to get his way back into the arena and interferes in this match, you'll be stripped of the title on the spot and suspended indefinitely.

I refuse to even dignify your other demands with a response, but I will say this. Joseph Diamond, if you do not sign this contract right now, the match will go on without you. And it will be to crown a new Intercontinental Champion.

Diamond looks unfazed by Trent's ultimatum and just when it looks like he's going to retort, he, instead, says.....

......okay.

Diamond drops the IC Title on the table, grabs a pen and signs his signature on the dotted line.

Diamond grabs the title, sits in the chair parallel to the hardcam, front and centre. Diamond then kicks his feet up on the table, and begins to monologue.

Joseph Diamond: You think it matters whether I got those clearly ridiculous stipulations? I don't need them. I never needed them. But that was me giving you a chance to save careers. Because, now, I'm entering in the middle. I won't be on cruise control like I was planning. I'll be in peak condition.

I'll be bringing the same Joseph Diamond that threw Jack Rogue off Hell in a Cell, the same Joseph Diamond that retired Bill Bronson and Danny Jacobs. I drove Jack Rogue into therapy, he's bipolar now and I DID THAT TO HIM.

Earlier ton-

Um, never mind.

BUT NEXT WEEK. I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen to each and every person in the match. Rhys Haze is going to have his hair turned grey just weeks after the Gauntlet, he won't be able to see straight. For costing me the world championship, for stealing my undefeated streak in October, I will make him pay in a way I never had a chance to before.

And you'll be the one who did it to him.

Wayne Wolf, whoever he is will be in the middle of the woods the SAME NIGHT I smash his face in howling at the moon, weeping over the embarrassment he faced at the hands of Joseph Diamond. Tragic.

And you'll be the one who did it to him.

Jacob Amor, the new Undefeated Sensation. He won't just be defeated, he will be brutalized and battered. Earlier tonight he stole one from me but after the Gauntlet of Champions he won't just be "DAMAGED" because of that tattoo on his torso. It's because I'll destroy him. Sorry if I can't get specific on him don't know anything about him other than that he acts like a hero to these people but he's actually the biggest coward I've ever faced. Well, second biggest.

The biggest is Frank Kanyon, Chris Young's bastard child, the man who not one week ago I completely destro-

Suddenly, keeping in theme with the interrupting people mid sentence trend, Frank Kanyon's music hits and Joseph Diamond, in a manner of shock, has the microphone slip out of his hand as Kanyon arrives on the scene

Last edited:

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

*Frank Kanyon's music plays interrupting Joseph Diamond as Frank walks out in his gear plus a "Rabid Wolf" T-Shirt. His face is cold and serious. He walks down the ramp cracking his neck and knuckles not taking his eyes off of Joseph as he enters the ring, He is handed a microphone and Frank still with the serious look on his face starts to speak.*

Frank Kanyon: Nice one butterfingers.

*The crowd get's a chuckle out of Kanyon's Joke.*

Frank Kanyon: I'm a man of action, not words so I'll make this quick. A few weeks ago I was just some small guy in a big man's yard, But now I'm fighting for a championship even if it's vs a guy with an ego bigger than their brain. 5 men are walking into this, But only one Rabid Wolf will walk out the new IC Champion. You see, I don't believe in luck, I only believe in hard work and I show no remorse because I have none and Joey you are just the sheep to be hunted by the wolf. Now since you did beat me I'll admit you got lucky, But the thing about me is...Joey, I don't go down easy.
You're so dense that you think I give a danm about what he is doing, I'm here to make my name known to jackasses like you.
When you start in wrestling you learn from day one, But you seem to forgot that. You're nothing but a spoiled brat.

*Frank Looks over at the contract and walks over,*

Frank Kanyon: Now I must thank Mr.Kingsley for giving me this chance to wrestle for this championship, But there this one guy a "Fake Wolf" Mr.Wayne Wolf. I've never seen this guy before so for all, I can know he could be a force in the ring, But just like him, Joey, "Washed up" Rhys Haze, and Jacob Amor they all will face a wolf's rage at the PPV. You see, I Have something we liked to call Fanged Aggression. You don't show fear and you go all out and don't stop till you win. Men give up, But I never quit. Joey, The reason I'm standing here right now is because everyone knew you were beaten and you would have lost if not for your luck.
So Once I win that title and I go out for a pint with the new Survival Champion after the show and you four are at the hotel rethinking your goals remember that......

*Fank signs the contract and sits down.*

Frank Kanyon: The wolf always.....

*Frank is interrupted by Jacob Amor's music and he is unfazed by it.*

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score

Jacob Amor's music hits with the crowd on their feet. After beating the Intercontinental Champion Amor has been a fan favorite to win at Gauntlet Of Champions. Jacob Amor already has a microphone in his hand and begins to walk down the ramp whilst talking

Jacob Amor: Hey Frank, look I respect you and all but this is for me and that guy over there who holds that title.

Jacob Amor points at Joseph Diamond who still looks angry after his loss to Jacob Amor

Jacob Amor: What's up Diamond? I tell you what that was one heck of a match we had, was a great fight.

Jacob Amor enters the ring and walks straight up to Joseph Diamond

Jacob Amor: Better luck next time, you after all do have another chance to gain redemption. That's if you beat Frank Kanyon and Wayne Wolf.

Amor then pats Joseph Diamond on the shoulder and looks at the title

Jacob Amor: I'll have you soon don't you worry.

Amor then turns around to then sign the contract

Jacob Amor: I wish you all good luck in this match. I just wanted to.....

Wayne Wolf's music hits interrupting Amor

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score

Wayne Wolf's music plays interrupting Jacob Amor. Wayne Wolf then walks out with a old leather jacket and looks around. He then starts to hear a few fans begin to howl which put a smile on Wolf's face only then to cover up his mouth and gives out a one mighty howl in which the Precision Universe follow to do.
Wolf then begins to strut down the ramp and then enters the ring. He then walks up to Jacob Amor and points at the microphone that's in Amor's hand. Amor hands the microphone to Wayne and then steps back. Wolf spaces himself out so he can look at his 3 opponents.

Wayne Wolf: I mean what more can I say right here. My debut got some attention and has bought fear to all of your eyes except one.

Wayne then looks straight at Frank Kanyon who only shows strength in his eyes. The two have a quick stare down before Wolf continues to speak.

Wayne Wolf: You know Frank I do hope you put over Rhys Haze and Joseph Diamond, I really do. Saying I'm the fake wolf does make me chuckle a bit. Do you think wearing a Wolf top makes you a Wolf? I'll tell you what Kanyon, after I capture that title at Gauntlet Of Champions I'll consider inviting you to my pack, then there you won't be a lost puppy.

Wolf then turns to Jacob Amor looking dead into his eyes.

Wayne Wolf: Before I start with you I'd like to say well done on your win to that coward over there. You've made an impact already here in Precision. But just because you beat the champ doesn't mean you're the greatest of them all, nor should you think you have won this gauntlet this week. You may of beat the champ but you've never faced someone like me. I'm a special kind of human, who can show aggression and pain.

Wayne then looks at the champ Joseph Diamond who tightly holds the belt. Wolf takes a few steps closer to Diamond.

Wayne Wolf: I've got nothing to say to you other than keep that title nice and warm for me. Me and my pack do love warm shiny things.

Wayne then turns around and signs the contract.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

*As soon as Wayne signs pen to paper, Rhys Haze's music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers for the returning star. Rhys walks out from behind the curtain with the same grey hoodie as last week as well as jeans and trainers, and heads straight for the ring, hands in pockets. He rolls in and stares at each competitor one by one with a smirk on his face, before picking up the pen and signing the contract.*

"Haze, it seems me and you have unfinished business from last week."

*Joseph pushes Wayne Wolf to the side and gets in the face of Rhys Haze, Rhys seemingly unfazed by the Intercontinental Champion, pulling out a packet of chewing gum, opening it and chucking a piece of gum in his mouth. Diamond sees this and he places the title on the table, before it looks like he will attack, Wolf grabs him from behind and starts to punch Diamond, taking him down to the ground. Frank Kanyon pulls Wayne off of Joseph, as Diamond crawls to the corner and Frank throws Wayne out of the ring, shouting something inaudible at him. Frank turns around but is dropkicked by Jacob Amor over the top rope, Jacob sees both Kanyon and Wolf starting to get up and runs off the ropes, performing a Suicide Dive to the outside, taking out the two. As the 3 men begin to brawl on the outside, seemingly out of nowhere, Rhys Haze leaps from the top rope with a Moonsault! He takes out everyone, and gets up almost instantly, raising one arm up to the crowds delight. Rhys rolls back into the ring when.... UNBREAKABLE FACEBREAKER out of nowhere! Diamond has finally took down Haze. He sees that everyone is down and grabs his IC title, raising high in the air as Trent Kingsley has seemingly left. The screen fades to a commercial break, with Diamond standing over the body of Haze.*

Reactions: Geek773