gatesofsomething

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
muslims have small dicks, m i rit?

no idea. ask c4 or ws.

up here in Canada we don't have black people. In Alberta we don't have Asians either.

weather scares them away. Blowing snow and -32 last night. Beautiful as fuck today though. It was like shoveling powder. Shouldn't of gave that away oh shi

nice place.

Wrestling Station

no idea. ask c4 or ws.
size of penis doesn't have any direct relation with someone's believes tbh.
BUT!! if you live in a cold place 24/7 then I guess SHRINKING is the way to go! :shifty:

Italians were the first people that actually invented the Badass-slangs.
Good example would be Eddie Murphy's stand up comedy.
[YT]9fp67geuhJM[/YT]

But when you sum something according to race/region etc.. I don't think it would be legit, Mr Beer.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
rofl. His smurf talk still prevents him to perfectly imitate us.I've seen better tbh.

Wrestling Station

^lol
talking about smurfs, check this out..
[yt]Gg3eCHFLoTo[/yt]

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
rofl. Even the ''first black president'' one is cool. Too bad his late movies suck

Kizza

Guys who have nothing else to do in life join the army/ military/ naval forces.

Bunch of fucking idiots imo. And above all they're killing innocent people in Iraq. Fucking morons. Srsly. I hope he dies in a suicide bomb in Iraq or something and gets his penis chopped off in hell. That fucking douchebag.

You know, there is a way to get rid of him and you at the same time. And probably 20 other people too.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Chris, you're from Wales, aren't you? You listen to The Blackout?

Beer

I have done yes. They were born where my Mam was. Merthyr Tydfil.

Kizza

Who?

Blackout or Bullet For Mah Valentines. You are allowed to say Yes, they are easily the best 2 things to come from my shitty country.