GardsJr Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2007

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Imagine the whole Chris Benoit fiasco never happened, he was released for unknown circumstances while the rest of the WWE continued. They were still mourning the loss of Vince McMahon after Night of Champions which brings us to this point in time. As I, GardsJr present WWE 2007: Lets Change Things Up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS RESULTS

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPS
- Cade/Murdoch defeated The Hardyz;
CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION - Chavo Guerrero defeated Jimmy Wang Yang;
ECW WORLD CHAMPION - Johnny Nitro defeated C.M. Punk;
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION - Santino Marella defeated Umaga;
UNITED STATES CHAMPION - MVP defeated Ric Flair;
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPS - Deuce/Domino Defeated Snuka/Sarge;
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - Edge defeated Batista;
WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION - Candice Michelle defeated Melina;
WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION- John Cena won a 5-WAY

RAW

RING ANNOUNCER: LILIAN GARCIA
COMMENTATORS: JIM ROSS & JERRY LAWLER
GENERAL MANAGER: JONATHAN COACHMAN

WWE CHAMPION: JOHN CENA
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: SANTINO MARELLA
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: LANCE CADE AND TREVOR MURDOCH
WWE WOMENS CHAMPION: CANDICE MICHELLE

MAIN ROSTER
John Cena
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Jeff Hardy
Hardcore Holly
Bobby Lashley
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Val Venis
Super Crazy
Jim Duggan
Ron Simmons
Randy Orton
Mr. Kennedy
King Booker
Umaga
Carlito Cool
Santino Marella
Trevor Murdoch
Lance Cade
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
William Regal
Charlie Haas
Shad Gaspard
JTG
Eugene
Gene Snitsky

RAW DIVAS
Mickie James
Maria Kanellis
Candice Michelle
Lilian Garcia
Beth Phoenix
Melina Perez
Victoria
Jillian Hall

ECW

RING ANNOUNCER: TONY CHIMEL
COMMENTATORS: JOEY STYLES & TAZZ
GENERAL MANAGER: TEDDY LONG(INTERIM)

ECW CHAMPION: JOHNNY NITRO

MAIN ROSTER

C.M. Punk
Tommy Dreamer
Nunzio
Stevie Richards
The Boogeyman
James Curtis
Johnny Jeter
Johnny Nitro
Mike Mizanin
Big Daddy V
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjamin
Kevin Thorn
Matt Striker
Viscera
Mike Knox
Shannon Moore
Marcus Cor Von
Test

ECW DIVAS:
Brooke
Kelly Kelly
Ariel
Layla El

SMACKDOWN

RING ANNOUNCER: JUSTIN ROBERTS
COMMENTATORS: MICHAEL COLE & JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
GENERAL MANAGER: TEDDY LONG
ASSITANT GENERAL MANAGER: VICKIE GUERRERO

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION:
EDGE
UNITED STATES CHAMPION: MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: DEUCE AND DOMINO
CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION: CHAVO GUERRERO

MAIN ROSTER
Batista
The Undertaker
Kane
Hornswoggle
Jimmy Wang-Yang
Scotty Too Hotty
Sho Funaki
Brett Major
Brian Major
Big Vito
Joey Mercury
Tatanka
Sylvan
Ric Flair
Edge
Montel Vontavious Porter
Fit Finlay
Mark Henry
The Great Khali
Gregory Helms
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Kenny Dykstra
Domino
Deuce
Jamie Noble
Matt Hardy

SMACKDOWN DIVAS
Ashley Massaro
Michelle McCool
Sharmell Sullivan
Kristal Marshall
Torrie Wilson
Jillian Hall
Victoria
Cherry​

--------------------------------------

As some of you know, I have an absolutely terrible record with BTB's and I have worked on this for over 6 weeks so I should be right.

seX-Power

We ALL know about your BTB records, Gards. And I'm sure you worked on the majority for over 6 weeks.

I didn't like this time period, but we'll see if you can change my impression. You already know my other thoughts. Good luck.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well Gards I hope you can take this farther to really make a staple and prove all of your negative critics wrong. Best of luck my friend and I will be reading.

Qwake

Not much to talk about here, its pretty straight forward, hopefully youve actually planned things out this time round and hopefully you're actually going to stick with it and atleast get a few shows up as starters. I'll make sure to read, goodluck.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
SINGLE BRANDED PPV'S
The word backstage is going around that the WWE are discussing going back the single branded Pay Per Views, this has not been confirmed but with the strong rosters it is looking so much more likely. If it happens, it will most likely happen after SummerSlam as the WWE are looking forward to seeing what the Tri-Branded Pay Per Views do for The Great American Bash before making the switch back.

A NEW LEGEND KILLER
A source backstage is saying that the WWE are looking to introduce someone new from Florida Championship Wrestling in a Legend Killer gimmick. There is no word on who this could be but a lot of people including the creative writers who are looking to see where this could go. If this was to happen, it would that it's likely that it would happen in the next few weeks.

VINCE MCMAHON HIDING?
Ever since the limo explosion the World Wrestling Entertainment have made sure that nobody has seen Vince McMahon. He has still been travelling with the company but in complete secrecy including hiding him in the front seat of the limo. Where they are planning to go with this storyline is anyones guess. What is going to happen, we are not sure but it is assured that it is going to be big!

CRYPTIC MESSAGES?
On the WWE website, when clicking certain links people have been taken to a cryptic message, this could be due to a new superstar debuting or even something to do with the Vince McMahon limo explosion, many people have but noone is very sure of what is going to happen.​

BOOKERS NOTE:

Just like, Ka-Fail. Yeah that other BTB failed (shocker), even I have come to believe I am a failure with BTB so hopefully this one turns it around. Raw is done(after ages) and the preview will be up in a couple of days. Sorry for jumping around but here we are.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
RAWLogo.png

>>>PREVIEW<<<
Raw will kick off with a bang this week that is for sure when Vince McMahon's daughter, Stephanie McMahon will be in attendance. She will open the show and no doubt, in this 3 Hour Memorial Show, there is no doubt that it will be a big announcement. We have also received word that with her will be private investigator Daniel Beck who has been given the McMahon case. What will she have to see and could we find out who did it?

A Smackdown vs Raw match will also be happening on the show in memorial of Vince McMahon. Ken Kennedy will be going one on one with Matt Hardy. What will happen when these two meet in the ring and who will turn out to be the better brand?

The Divas will also be in action on the show when Mickie James will go head to head with the former Womens Champion Melina. The Paparazzi Princess will definently be angry after her loss last night so who will be the one coming out on top, and will it influence the next #1 Contender.

Cryme Tyme and The Worlds Greatest Tag Team will be facing off this week for the Number One Contendership for the World Tag Team Championships. Despite the titles being on the line last night, who will be facing off against Cade and Murdoch in a few weeks time at The Great American Bash.

A Smackdown title will be in defense on the show in a rematch from Night of Champions between MVP and Ric Flair, for the United States Champion. Despite retaining the title last night, apparently the Board of Directors feel that Ric Flair deserves another shot. Who will get the win and who will fall down the ladder.

And finally in the Main Event of the night, the Number 1 Contendership for the WWE Championship will be on the line when three of last nights participants face off. King Booker, Randy Orton and Bobby Lashley will be facing off, who will come out on top? And who will go on to face John Cena for the title.

--

BOOKERS NOTE:
I finished the show after BTB jumping for awhile. Over the last three days I finished the show and it is ready to go. This is the first show I have actually finished in ages so yeah.​

seX-Power

I don't care too much for the Vince stuff and hopefully an interesting storyline can be created from the situation. If not, don't have it take too much time. Hardy over Kennedy who hopefully gets fired like irl. Push Matt plz. Melina owns Mickie James so much it hurts, the seXican to go over. WGTT and Cryme Tyme to have some sort of shady draw and then have a 3 way tag match. The MVP and Ric Flair stuff is kinda meh, give MVP a huge rub and just retire old Ric on the first show, he'll only drag the BTB down. Finally, King Booker to win in the ME and go on to become champ.

Overall, some good matches announced and the main worry is the VInce storylines. Hopefully you entertain.

Qwake

Mr Kennedy Vs Matt Hardy

Kennedy owns although Matt's pretty awesome too, these two used to mix well together, hopefully you make a good match out of this. The winner could very well be on his way to the Main Event with a huge ass push.

Mickie James Vs Melina

Screw you X, Mickie owns Melina! Both are awesome imo, good matchup here, two best women in WWE tbh.

Cryme Tyme Vs WGTT

I hate Cryme Tyme, WGTT better win or I will be utterly disappointed. Keep JTG in for a majority of the match to keep it atleast a little interesting :p

MVP Vs Ric Flair

If MVP doesn't win ill be a little annoyed too, itll be just like in real life, if MVP goes over however he will be onto bigger things.

King Booker Vs Randy Orton Vs Bobby Lashley

Odd one out :shifty: If Orton doesn't win I will stop reading! Seriously though I hope Lashley doesn't win, he's shit. Orton or Booker would be good choices as #1 contenders, should be a good match.

Looks like an alright first show, kinda stupid though, Vince just died and all he gets is his daughter opening the show then it carries on like normal lol. Not realistic but luckily it isn't because having a normal tribute show would suck and wouldn't help anything. The show could be good, hopefully youve made it look how you want it, youve had the time too. Keep up the writing btw.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score

Yeah, half of the matches are done different to the others. Matches 4, 5 and 6 will be my normal style, but I put a lot of work into those matches so I didn't really wanna get rid of it.

RAWLogo.png

RAW
>>>CANDLE IN THE WIND ~ ELTON JOHN<<<

IMAGES: Many images of the late Vincent Kennedy McMahon are shown, focusing on his career throughout the years. Spanning from his win in the Royal Rumble to his death, another replay of it. This horrific night has been replayed over and over and now, we will see what happens on tonights 3 Hour Monday Night Raw.

>>>RAW OPENING VIDEO<<<

We open to Raw, a very somber area because the opening shows a coffin, presumably that of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, the one that is meant to be brought to the ring near the end of the show. People have been blaming others for what happened left and right, will we find out who really did it tonight.

Jim Ross: Welcome one and all, to a very special edition of Monday Night Raw, the memorial of the chairman himself in Vincent Kennedy McMahon, every match will be dedicated to the memory of the WWE chairman and it will be a very sad evening indeed.

Jerry Lawler: The whole WWE locker room and all the fans are buzzing, asking one question, who did it, who blew up the limo that Vincent Kennedy McMahon was stepping into, possibly their own boss.

Jim Ross: Well, I have next to no idea, it could be anyon....

>>>ALL GROWN UP<<<

Vince McMahon's daughter in Stephanie McMahon slowly steps out in a suit as she makes her way from behind the curtain to the ring. He walk to the ring is slow and every now and then she stops and thinks about going back but she wills it on, close to breaking into tears. Everyone in the arena is close tr silent, some knowing what she is going through while the others feel sorry for her. She gets to the ring and takes the microphone from Lillian Garcia before standing in the ring with her head down.

Stephanie McMahon: I hate to be out here under these circumstances.

The crowd give off a small pop for her actually being her.

Stephanie McMahon:
My father sadly passed 2 weeks ago and now, we must find out who did it. But tonight we will dedicate to the memory of my father.

The crowd actually give off a small boo with the much unliked Vince McMahon. The ones who do are being very disrespectful.

Stephanie McMahon: How dare you do that to the memory of my father!

Stephanie seems to become very irate at hearing this as the crowd quieten down.

Stephanie McMahon: Tonights Raw will be 3 hours with every match dedicated to my father.

The crowd give off a cheap pop at the thought of getting a few good matches.

Stephanie McMahon: I would like to thank you all for the privacy you have given my family at the time of this crisis and this means that you all care for what we think.

The crowd pop them getting some thanks.

Stephanie McMahon: Tonight will be very special to the entire McMahon family and during the night we hope to get some of the superstars thoughts on this tragic event.

The crowd cheer seeing some of their favorite superstars actually participate on the show.

Stephanie McMahon:
I would like to invite all the WWE superstars out here. Immediately.

All the active superstars in the WWE start to make their way out to the ring, from Raw, Smackdown and ECW. They surround the ring and the champs with the titles over their shoulders.

Stephanie McMahon: Now let me welcome to the ring, the private investigator that we hired, Daniel Beck.

Daniel Beck walks to the ring very sophisticated with a clipboard in hand. He gets into the ring up the stairs walking through nearly all the superstars surrounding the ring.

Stephanie McMahon: Thank you for coming Mr.Beck.

Daniel Beck: Thank you for inviting me to Raw, it is a shame that we have meet under such circumstances.

Stephanie McMahon:
Yes it truly is, I understand that you have found some evidence in the charred rem...

Steph nearly starts to break down into tears as she speaks, you can hear the sadness in her voice.

Stephanie McMahon:
The charred remains of the limo that my father was killed in.

Saying this she than starts to break down into tears, which stream down her face as she moves the microphone away from her face.

Daniel Beck: Yes Stephanie, you are correct in saying that, we found traces of blonde hair in the ashes so could all the superstars that do not have blonde hair, please leave ringside immediately.

The superstars leave ringside as asked, notable names are John Cena and Randy Orton. Names still left include Ken Kennedy and Jeff Hardy(Who isn't sure if he does).

Daniel Beck: Unfortunately the DNA tests will take at least 6 weeks to be complete with the state of the hairs although I can say I will be interviewing everyone surrounding the ring but until we find out who did this, it will be safe to take precautions around these men.

The superstars around the ring are looking around trying not to give anything away.

Daniel Beck: Please enjoy the rest of your night.

Daniel Beck exits the ring with Stephanie standing inside scanning the superstars around ringside, while they do the same to the others while others do not look happy with being suspected.

<<<COMMERCIAL BREAK>>>

Jim Ross:
Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and before the break we saw a massive development in the Vince McMahon death when charred blonde hair was found in the limo with the explosion. I really have no idea who could of done it.

Jerry Lawler:
Well apparently it was someone with blonde hair, but if you haven't notice, what color is Stephanie McMahon's hair?

Jim Ross: I can't believe what you are insinuating partner, are you actually implying that it could have been his own daughter that killed her father. Your mind is truly sick partner.

Jerry Lawler: I am just going off of the facts.

Jim Ross:
Now onto the rest of this 3 hour blockbuster, we have a huge match up featuring a Raw Superstar and a Smackdown Superstar. Mr.Kennedy vs Matt Hardy, these two are sure to put on a slobberknocker.

Jerry Lawler:
You know what, Kennedy has blonde hair. Maybe it could be his hair.

>>>TURN UP THE TROUBLE<<<

Ken Kennedy makes his way to the ring, to no introduction, most likely going to do his own, he plays to the crowd trying to get booed and he is successful as the crowd is laying the hate on him. He enters the ring and throws him arm up and takes the microphone as it falls into his hand.

Mr.Kennedy:
Matt Hardy, tonight our match is dedicated to the memory of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, tonight I will win for him, to win for him is something massive, the chairman of this company. Without any further ado, tonight weighing in at an incredible 243 Pounds, from Green Bay Wisconsin! MR.KENNEDY!

KENNEDY!

>>>LIVE FOR THE MOMENT<<<

The man who competed for the World Tag Team Titles the night before makes his way to the ring, the crowd cheering his every move. Playing to the crowd getting a large cheer as he gets into the ring and moves to go face to face to the former superstar and that exchange words.

SMACKDOWN VS. RAW
KEN KENNEDY VS. MATT HARDY

Finish: After a hard fought match, these guys are close to exhausted, Kennedy has had the advantage most of the match and that is still continuing. He has him pinned in the corner, he starts to pound away with hard kicks. Matt's back has been pinned to the turnbuckle as Kennedy slowly backs up, the crowd boo but can't peel their eyes away from the ring. Kennedy sprints, his feet pounding on the mat before jumping up and driving a forearm into Hardy but to no avail! HARDY HAS MOVED! He goes chest first into the turnbuckle as 'The Former Tag Team Champion' bounces off the ropes and than runs into Kennedy hooking his arm around him and then hits a hard side effect driving him into the mat. The crowd let out a massive cheer and then Hardy slowly climbs up to his feet and then pushes his hair out of his eyes. HE CLIMBS TO THE SECOND ROPE! He waits for Kennedy to get onto his hands and knees before letting out a yell, the crowd yell along with him. He throws himself into the air as Kennedy looks up and ELBOW INTO BACK! Hardy hits a massive elbow which makes Kennedy drops to the ground hurt. 'The Older Hardy' then throws his arms out, the crowd cheer ready for the twist of fate. Kennedy pushes himself up, hands and knees, kick to the midsection. Front face lock. Can Kennedy reverse it, Hardy twists around but 'The Greenbay Loudmouth' pushes him off and into the ropes. Kennedy begins to run, KNEE LIFT! Hardy is knocked down to his hands and knees and Kennedy turns around and then comes in with a bulldog. The crowd let off a tremendous boo as finally Hardy slowly rises to his feet. Kennedy moves to his feet slowly before staring at Hardy and pulling him to his feet and hooking his arm around his neck and hooks his leg and drives his head to the mat with a leg hook inverted STO. He then rolls over and gets the pin 1........2.........3 WIN FOR KENNEDY!

WINNER:
Ken Kennedy

Kennedy then stands up, hurt from the punishment he has taken; yet he still manages to raise his hand, as if he holding the world up and he grabs the microphone that is lowered into his hand. He begins to speak.

Ken Kennedy:
AND THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH, FROM GREEN BAY WISCONSIN, MR KENNEDY!

KENNEDY!

Kennedy then throws the microphone up and stands over Hardy with a malicious smile. He then begins to walk out of the ring as we go to a video package for Vince McMahon!

>>>VIDEO PACKAGE<<<

McMahon's win in the 1997 Royal Rumble is shown with various clips of every part of the match he was in and then him celebrating ends the package and we head to a commercial.

<<<COMMERCIAL BREAK>>>

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, what I match we just head in the memory of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, a man of a legacy and the chairman of this very company. At the start of the show we heard a very sad moment from the daughter of the man himself in Stephanie McMahon!

>>>VIDEO RECAP<<<
With the promo at the start of the show being shown, we have video effects over it giving it more of an effect of sadness.

Jim Ross: You could just hear and see the sadness from Stephanie McMahon and it just seemed like she put her entire heart into it.

Jerry Lawler: I was nearly crying listening to the way she was speaking, I just might go comfort her right now.

Jim Ross: *sighs* Well partner we need to find out who did this to Mr.McMahon, I am sure the police would like to talk to him.

>>>THE MILAN MIRACLE<<<
Santino Marella walks to the ring confidently with a smile on his face, the crowd giving him a mixed reaction, still holding the prestigous intercontinental championship. He raises it at the top of the ramp before walking down to the ring. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak(as well as he can in English).

Santino Marella:
Welcome ah to a very spechil edichion of Monday Night Raw. I am Santino Marella and I stilll you Intacontinental Champion thank you thank you. As you may have een' I beat U-maga last night and won this covveteed title. Yes, Yes, quiet down pleaze. I haved beat him more than onse you know.

The crowd is silent as Santino is talking, other then people laughing at his accent.

Santino Marella: Why aren't you cheering you ignarant people. I am SANTINO MARELLA! I challonge anyone in this arena to com and beat me for this Intacontinental tital.

Silence as nobody is really daring.

Santino Marella:
Just az I ...

>>>HEY YOU<<<
Coming out of the curtain, sprinting to the ring comes Brian Kendrick, the former tag team champion but Paul London not with him. His mask is on s he slides into the ring before taking off his mask and tossing it to the crowd. He then goes to ringside as Santino seems to scowl at him and he grabs a microphone as the crowd cheers.

Brian Kendrick: Santino, Santino, you seem very angry seeing me out here

Santino Marella:
Well Mr Kendreck, what brings you oot here.

Brian Kendrick: You know Santino, don't try to play dumb. I want your Intercontinental Championship over my shoulder.

Santino Marella:
Ahp, stop, I never said that a squeakpip could challenge for MEY title!

Brian Kendrick: It's Pipsqueak. Don't you know any English, oh wait don't answer that. You are just afraid that I can beat you.

Kendrick just smiles as the crowd cheers as Santino looks irate he then runs in and hits a cheap shot on Kendrick as he yells for the referee to start the match.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
SANTINO MARELLA VS. BRIAN KENDRICK

Finish: After a hard fought battle with Santino, Kendrick has not been able to grab the advantage from the early attack from Santino. Marella has a sleeper hold on Kendrick who is trying not to fall down and lose the match. Brian starts to fade, the referee comes in and slides in and grabs the wrist of Kendrick and raises it up, he drops it down and it hits the match. Santino grins as he commands the referee to do it again, he lifts the arm and drops it to the mat again and it is a repetition of what happened last time. The Referee lifts the arm up again and drops it. This is looking good for Santino! KENDRICK HOLDS HIS ARM UP! Santino can't believe it and the former tag team champion begins to fight his way to his feet. 'Spanky' grabs hold of the neck of Santion and starts to get to his feet. The crowd begin to will him on, going off their nut as Santino cannot believe what is happening. Kendrick climbs to his feet as does Santino who doesn't have much choice but SANTINO BREAKS THE HOLD! Santino hits a kick to the back of Kendrick's leg who drops to his knees. Santino then runs to the ropes and rebounds the crowd boo until, KENDRICK CATCHES HIM WITH A DROPKICK! He climbs quickly to his feet, Santino rolls over and then pushes himself up before getting caught with a three quarter face lock and then runs up the turnbuckle, SLICED BREAD #2! Kendrick gets the pin 1.........2..........3

WINNER: Brian Kendrick

Santino looks shocked as he slowly gets up, Kendrick is up the ramp with the belt over his shoulder smiling as Hey You is playing until.

>>>HARD HITTIN<<<
Coachman struts out from behind the curtain and stops Kendrick from leaving.

Jonathan Coachman:
Stop right there Mr.Kendrick... I never authorised this championship match so therefore, that championship still belongs to Santino Marella. You see, this is my show and he (pointing at Santino) has no right to make championship matches or open challenges so this match shall be never recorded in the history books.

The crowd boos as Coachman gestures for the championship from Kendrick who looks reluctant to hand it over but Santino comes up and takes it from Brian Kendrick and then runs off backstage with it as Kendrick watches helplessly.

Jonathan Coachman:
But since you did beat Mr. Marella fair and square, I will give you a shot at the title next week on Raw but if you lose, then you will not get another shot at the Intercontinental Championship.

Kendrick smiles a little but still pissed off that he didn't get the title tonight as the crowd give off a mixed reaction as we go backstage.

>>>BACKSTAGE<<<
We go backstage to see Maria standing by with Bobby Lashley, the self proclaimed 'uncrowned champion'.

Maria: Please welcome my gues at this time, Bobby Lashley. Now Lashley, you call yourself the Uncrowned Champion, why?

Bobby Lashley:
Listen Maria, I AM AN UNCROWNED CHAMPION! I want the WWE Championship, I need the WWE Championship, I deserve the WWE Championship! The ECW title was taken away from me and I'll be damned if I am going to stop at last night. I deserved to win that match and tonight I'll prove it, when I beat King Booker and Randy Orton.

Maria:
You seem angry.

Bobby Lashley:
I am Maria, I didn't lose last night and I wasn't involved in the decision, the title should be over my shoulder right now. John Cena should be looking around when I come around the corner cause I'll always be there, waiting for you to drop your guard. You will have to be prepared come the Great American Bash cause I'll be your worst nightmare.

Maria: What do you mean by that?

Bobby Lashley: I will dominate John Cena and take his title once I get my hands on him, come tonight I will earn myself a match for the WWE Championship at The Great American Bash. I may respect you Cena, but when it comes to getting that title, I'll stop at nothing. I am a former amateur champion, army wrestling champion and a former ECW champion. I WAS SCREWED OUT OF THAT TITLE! I was put through hell and now, I will do the same to you.

Maria: Well, tonight as you said you will be facing King Booker and Randy Orton, do you have a game plan for tonight?

Bobby Lashley: I won't stop till I win, I want to face John Cena and this is just one way that I can prove that I deserve a shot. Orton and Booker should just step aside cause when I see something I want. I'll just take it, no matter what stands in my way! Listen Orton, Booker, it was because of you two that I didn't get the championship last night so you better back off. Or I will make you back off.

A grin comes over Lashleys face as he walks off smiling, ready for his match.

>>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<<

Jim Ross:
Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, a very Intriguing one at that. We began the show with Stephanie McMahon giving a very emotional speech regarding her fathers death.

Jerry Lawler: After that a great match given to the fans from Mr.Money in the Bank Ken Kennedy and Smackdown's Matt Hardy with Raw's Ken Kennedy coming out on top.

Jim Ross:
Then we saw an almost championship win from Brian Kendrick after both he and Santino Marella went toe to toe but Interim General Manager Jonathan Coachman overturned the decision.

Jerry Lawler: I don't get that decision JR, it's just idiotic why he overturned the decision but I am happy that Santino Marella kept the title.

Jim Ross:
He's a joke King. Anyway, we must move onto our next match which will be Cryme Tyme coming up against The Self Proclaimed Worlds Greatest Tag Team!

>>>WORLD'S GREATEST<<<
The team of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin make their way to the ring, taunting the crowd with their blue and white hoodies on and they walk to the ring. The crowd boo as they enter the ring and play to the crowd, who begin to boo heavily.

>>>BRINGIN DA HOOD T U<<<

“Brooklyn Brooklyn†JTG and Shad make their way to the ring as the crowd erupt with cheers as the two men allow jumping around and playing to the audience. They make their way to the ring with Haas and Benjamin giving them a sharp stare.

TAG TEAM MATCH
CRYME TYME VS. THE WORLDS GREATEST TAG TEAM

Finish: Cryme Tyme controlled the start of the match and until a JTG leap through the ropes went eery. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas then begin to take control as Haas holds a camel clutch on JTG, this wearing him down as Shad tries to get his partner back into the match. Haas begins to pull back harder as Shad can't take this any longer and enters the ring and lays a massive boot into the face of Charlie Haas! Benjamin rushes into the ring, much to the annoyance of the referee as he watches helplessly as the match is fallng apart at the seams. Shelton comes in and lays a straight hard forearm into the face of Shad knocking him back into the ropes. He grabs him by the wrist and sends him across the ring, he hits the ropes. SHAD GOES INTO THE AIR! FLYING CLOTHESLINE THAT TAKES BOTH HIMSELF AND SHELTON OUT! Haas rolls over into the pin on JTG 1...... kickout, Shad bought his partner enough time to recover. Both men slowly get to their feet, they lock up in a collar and elbow tie up, quick waist lock transition for Haas before copping two elbows into the face. He lets go as JTG sprints off and the crowd cheer as he runs before hitting the ropes and then comes in with a spinning heel kick! Quick get up for JTG as he runs to the opposite side ropes, close to the announce table, he runs back as Haas gets onto his feet but SHELTON TRIPS JTG! FACE FIRST INTO THE MAT! This is where Haas walks in and looks over to Shad who jumps down and goes after Shelton who runs off. Haas watches this intently, not sure whether to help his partner or not but he doesn't get the chance as from behind! SMALL PACKAGE! PIN 1..........2...........3

WINNERS:
Cryme Tyme

Jim Ross:
Cryme Tyme just stole the victory with a well timed roll up on Charlie Haas who looks shocked in the ring.

In the ring Shelton Benjamin is coming into the ring, shouting at Charlie Haas about how he lost the match. He then walks over to the side of the ring and grabs a microphone and intensly stares into the eyes of Haas who is wondering what is happening.

Shelton Benjamin:
Charlie, you lost the match for us, that is as plain as plain can be. WE HAD THE MATCH WON! But then you got distracted. I had that sasquatch distracted and you, all you had to do was lock in the Haas of Pain and we would've won. Pay attention to what is happening. You know, I could beat you right here, right now! But I am just not that kind of person, I will give you the chance to prove yourself to me.

Charlie then rips the microphone out of the hand of Shelton Benjamin after getting back up to his feet while Shelton is talking!

Charlie Haas: What? You being better then me, I could beat you hands down in the ring anyday. I held this team up, I held it together and now look what you are doing. YOU ARE TEARING THIS TEAM APART!

Charlie then goes to exit the ring but with a different microphone(which he somehow got) Shelton stops him.

Shelton Benjamin: You can beat me? You really think that. I am more athletic then you. I could wrestle you right out of this ring and I! Am tearing this team apart. Charlie, you can be so ignorant at times so... you and I! AT THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH!

Shelton and Charlie are seething as they stare into each others eyes.

Charlie Haas:
You're ON!

Jim Ross: Two former tag team champions, as partners and now, they are going head to head at the Great American Bash.

Jerry Lawler: Yes and it should be a great match between these two great athletes.

Jim Ross:
Well right now, we will be going backstage with Maria who is standing by.

>>>BACKSTAGE<<<
Maria: Thank you J.R, joining me now is the reigning United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter and tonight, MVP will be facing off for the second time in 2 days for the United States Championship.MVP, you are going one on one with Ric Flair once again, what is your thoughts on going against him tonight.

Montel Vontavius Porter:
What are my thoughts, tonight is just another chance for me to beat that old geezer. I am the Most Valuable Player in World Wrestling Entertainment. So now Ric Flair is going to get shown that he should step aside and let me take his place.

Maria: Well you surely can't get past the fact that he is a 16 time world champion.

Montel Vontavious Porter: Maria, you said it yourself, he had to LOSE the title 16 times to become a 16 time world champion. No matter what you say, he is past it, yes he could wrestle but now he can't and that is what I am going prove.

Maria: Your a two times United States Champion am I right?

Montel Vontavious Porter:
Maria, how did you get this job.

MVP then walks away as Maria watches.

>>>COMMERCIAL<<<

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, a very emotional night that's for sure as tonight we have seen moments from the late Vince McMahon himself.

Jerry Lawler: Well, especially the opening address from Stephanie McMahon.

Jim Ross:
I don't think I can watch it again. It was just a very emotional address from the man's daughter herself.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, can we continue.

Jim Ross:
How inconsiderate of you King. Anyway, next up we will see Mickie James taking on Former Womens Champion Melina, who will no be happy after last night.

>>>OBSESSION<<<

Mickie James comes out from behind the curtain leaping around and playing to the cheering crowd, getting them fired up for her match. She pretty much runs to the ring, clapping the hands of the fans as the crowd cheers. Getting love from the crowd she enters the ring and waits for the Former Womens Champion to make her way to the ring.

>>>PAPARAZZI<<<
As he music hits, the crowd instantly change their cheers to jeers as the red carpet is rolled out for the angry former champion. She comes out from behind the curtain looking angry, not even bothering with her favoured pose at the top of the ramp. She climbs up onto the apron before grabbing the top rope. Melina leaps into the air before landing in a splits position as the male crowd lets off a short cheer. Perez then runs at James and hits a right hand as the match begins.

DIVA'S MATCH
MELINA VS. MICKIE JAMES

James stumbles back after the big shot from Melina as the angry Paparazzi Princess begins firing with rights grabbing the hair of the Charismatic Mickie James. She then Irish whips James across the ring who hits the ropes before getting hit with a sit out lariat. Melina then rolls onto the midsection of Mickie James and gets a lateral press and holds the far leg for a one count. Melina seems to have calmed down a bit but that isn't helping James as she is hoisted up to her feet by her hair. 'The Paparazzi Princess' then stares into the eyes of James is getting weary “DO I LOOK LIKE A FORMER CHAMPION TO YOU†she screams into the face of Mickie James who then reacts with a deafening slap across the face of Melina. Melina goes off on Mickie beginning to hit hard shots which makes the crowd boo, Melina doesn't really care about anything other then hurting Mickie James until Candice Michelle walks out onto the stage, the Womens championship over her shoulder. Melina is distracted, she stares at Michelle before stepping out of the ring and walking up the ring ramp. Candice then walks closer to Melina and they begin to mouth off to each other. But in the end, Michelle points to the ring as Melina turns around to see she just got counted out, and when she turns back, furious, she can't believe it when Michelle is gone.

WINNER:
Mickie James, Countout.

Jim Ross:
Candice just cost Melina that match but she should not have gone up the ramp.

Jerry Lawler: You said it yourself J.R. She cost Melina the match.

>>>BACKSTAGE<<<

Josh Matthews: Please welcome, my guest at this time, Randy Orton. Tonight Randy you go up against King Booker and Bobby Lashley to be the Number one contender of the WWE Championship at Great American Back. What are your thoughts?

Randy Orton: What are my thoughts Josh, I go up against thesre two men who I will have no trouble beating. I would have won last night but instead John Cena won. John Cena, honestly, he does not deserve having title.

Josh Matthews: Well, after last night, do you deserve the WWE Championship?

Randy Orton:
WHAT THE HELL TYPE OF QUESTION IS THAT JOSH? I deserve the WWE Championship. I DESERVE THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP! I will win tonight and it will be me tonight winning. It will be me that will be John Cena at the Great American Bash.

Randy Orton then walks away from Josh Matthews who is confused.

>>>VIDEO PACKAGE<<<
We see images of Vince McMahons life. That's it basicly.

>>>COMMERCIAL<<<

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw. I am J.R Jim Ross alongside Jerry 'The King' Lawler and if you have just joined us, we have had a very emotional night so far.

Jerry Lawler: Yes including the start from Stephanie McMahon.

Jim Ross:
Yes, and we had a startling revelation in the fact that the person that was in the limo before the death of Vince McMahon. He had blonde hair, who could it be?

Jerry Lawler: Nobody knows what is going happen.

Jim Ross:
Well now we move into a match between Ric Flair and the United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter.

>>>I'M COMIN<<<

The United States Champion begins to make his way to the ring, not happy about having to defend his title against Ric Flair again. He recieves boos from the crowd as he does his signature taunt before continuing his way to the ring, playing against the crowd. He enters the ring before letting off a ballin taunt.

>>>DAWN<<<

The Limousine Riding, Jet Flying, Kiss Stealing, Wheelin Dealin Son of a Gun makes his way out from the curtain as the crowd echoes his woos. He makes his way to the ring, looking to capture the United States Championship for the second time in around 24 hours. He enters the ring and struts as MVP watches on, scowlingly.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER © v RIC FLAIR

The two men circle the ring, the younger man looking to take the early advantage but Flair uses his experience to hit a knife edge chop, driving MVP into the corner. Montel not getting the early advantage he was hoping for, Flair hits another and lets out a “WOO†as the crowd giveoff a mixture of cheers and an echo back. Flair keeps the early advantage with hard chops to the chest, making the chest of Porter hurt. His early cockiness gone. Until one point when Ric goes for the Figure Four Porter pushes Flair away as he hits the ropes and runs back. Flair pushes onto his chest as Flair leaps over him. MVP then gets to his feet and lands a dropkick, square into the beaten chest of the Nature Boy. This begins the advantage of Smackdown's highest played superstar. Naitch is help on the mat as MVP works over every part of the body he can get his hands on with various technical hold from a double leg boston crab to a arm bar which holds Flair on the mat, not able to get back into the match. Until Ric slips up out of an headlock from MVP and then hits a hard knife edge chop to the chest before running to the ropes and CHOP BLOCK! FLAIR HITS A CHOP BLOCK ON THE UNITED STATES CHAMPION! Porter falls to the ground holding his leg but Naitch can't muster up enough to make the cover. They both slowly get to their feet, Flair hurting more then Smackdown's most valuable player. After Flair begins to fight back, MVP comes in with a hard kick to the midsection and flinging Ric into the turnbuckle. He hits a massive kick which sends the crowd into boos. He pre meditates waiting for Flair to get up before hitting THE PLAYMAKER! HE GETS THE PIN!

WINNER AND STILL UNITED STATES CHAMPION:
Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

MVP's music hits as he grabs his title and quickly exits the ring. He walks up the ramp when more familiar music hits as MVP goes through the curtain, the crowd begin to cheer when the music hits.

>>>THE KING OF KINGS<<<
Triple H walks out from behind the curtain, despite walking a little slow, he still looks fine. He has a small smile on his face as he walks to the ring, ignoring the fans with their extended hands and heading straight to the ring as Ric Flair is just getting up, looking perplexed. The Cerebral Assasin grabs a microphone as he looks down at Ric.

Triple H: Ric, you lost, again.

The crowd begin to boo the tone taken by Triple H.

Triple H:
You lost to that, you have had 16 World Championships and you still lost to an arrogant son of a bitch. You have really fallen down the ranks Ric.

Ric Flair slowly gets to his feet while Triple H is speaking and he stares at Hunter, directly in the eyes. The crowd booing.

Triple H:
I have watched you while sitting at home. I felt terrible, watching you, lose and lose again. I turned it off, I couldn't bare it. I just had to come out here and tell you, you are worthless Ric.

The crowd cut Hunter off as he begins to get more intense as Flair looks as if he is about to explode.

Triple H:
You lost chances at titles, you lost chances at moving up the ranks and most importantly, you lost respect. You were never the same after Evolution!

Ric Flair:
WHICH YOU TORE APART HUNTER!

Triple H:
I tore it apart because I had to. They were getting to good Ric, I had to send them on their own.

The crowd boo Triple H the whole time but gave off a cheer for Ric Flair who is finally standing up for himself.

Ric Flair: And what was I Hunter, a toy, for you to throw out when you were finished with it, we beat each other to a bloody pulp after that and all because of you, all because of you mouth. We were friends Hunter, we were friends.

Triple H: Exactly Ric, we were friends. I am too good for you now, I am better then you and there is nothing that you can do about it. I am the Cerebral Assasin.

Ric Flair: The Limousine Riding.

Triple H:
The King of Kings.

Ric Flair: Jet Flying.

Triple H:
THE GAME!

Ric Flair:
KISS STEALIN, WHEELIN DEELIN!

Triple H:
Son of a BITCH!

The crowd give a mixed reaction to the verbal exchange between the two. Both look as if they are ready to explode.

KICK TO THE MIDSECTION! PEDIGREE!

Ric Flair is laid out on the mat as Triple H raises back to his feet standing over his former friend, trying to get as many boos as possible as his music hits again. We then head to a commercial.

>>>COMMERCIAL<<<

Jim Ross:
Welcome back from the final commercial break and what a main event we have for you coming up, three men that competed in last nights main event.

Jerry Lawler: After a big 3 hour event we end with this massive match up, the winner going on to face John Cena at The Great American Bash.

Jim Ross:
That's right King, Randy Orton, Bobby Lashley and King Booker facing off and we all know about the stories history between Lashley and King Booker.

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, over the king's crown over on Smackdown's King of the Ring tournament which as we all know, King Booker won.

Jim Ross: And he hasn't been able to stop talking about it since.

>>>DEAD WHITE GUYS<<<
King Booker, the frmer King of the Ring winner and World Heavyweight Champion walks out from behind the curtain, sceptor in on hand, his red cape wrapped around his neck. He walks to the ring, the crowd booing hevily as he ignores the fans while Sharmell is clapping on his right.

>>>THE REAL DEAL<<<
The Former ECW Champion comes out from behind the curtain, looking as intense as ever at the end of the 3 Hour Show. The self proclaimed uncrowned champion claps hands with the fans who are cheering before reaching the ring apron, he then waits before leaping onto the apron and grabbing the top rope sending off the pyrotechnics.

>>>BURN IN MY LIGHT<<<

The Legend Killer slowly walks to the ring, ready to prove that he deserves the WWE championship. He recieves boos from the crowd who are booing heavily. He stares at Lashley and Booker who aqre awaiting him to reach the ring so they can start the match.

#1 CONTENDERS MATCH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
RANDY ORTON VS. KING BOOKER VS. BOBBY LASHLEY

The three man stand in the ring, waiting for their moment to strike. Booker goes to Orton and they whisper as Lashley is waiting. Suddenly Booker and Orton rush Lashley, taking him to the mat with a double clothesline, but Lashley is quick to get up, he waits for the two men to turn around before catching them with a clotthesline to both of them. Knocking them both to the ground. Lashley is really on his game tonight.The crowd give off a cheer as Booker is slowly getting up and Lashley rushes him knocking him back down with another clotheline. But while he is working over Booker, Orton is snaking up behind him, readying for something big. Lashley lifts Booker up before pushing him around and The Legend Killer leaps into the air but Bobby pushes him off as he falls onto the canvas. Lashley is battling two men right now as he pulls his atrms in before throwing them out and letting out a yell. After this he turns around, INTO A KICK INTO THE MIDSECTION! Lashley then hits a hard shot into the shoulder knocking him back. Booker then runs forward and leaps into the air and hitting a spinning heel kick.

Orton and Booker then begin to work over the crowd favorite Lashley, trying to make it just between the two of them. Finally, after working him over for little over 4 minutes, the two of them simply throw him out of the ring, happy with their handy work. They then turn to each other, Orton getting the better of Booker using various rest holds, trying to get more boos from the crowd. Finally as Orton is looking to set up the RKO, Lashley jumps Orton from behind, hitting a clubbing blow from behind. He then hits a kick to the midsection of Booker before shoving him between his legs, Orton looks on opportunistcly as the King is bought down onto the mat with the dominator. Lashley taunts the crowd before turning around into a picture perfect dropkick from Orton. Randy drops down, staring, pushing himself up slowly. Lashley gets to his feet followed by Orton who then hooks the neck but once again Lashley pushes him off and into the ropes. Bobby runs forward and THE CUTS RIGHT THROUGH ORTON WITH A SPEAR! PIN 1...2...3

WINNER: Bobby Lashley

Lashley slowly gets to his feet and plays to the crowd, trying to get them to cheer and succeeding. He looks around at the two men on the mat and stands over them as the Raw logo comes up on the bottom left of the screen and the crowd cheer.

>>>END SHOW<<<