• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gaming Section/Sub-Forum

Jonathan

Champion
Crayo you did say the other day it'd be something to add. Is it coming anytime soon? Either sub-forum for the locker room or as another forum?

I'm sure other people here are interested in a gaming section also.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
We'll get an entertainment section which I'm guessing would be the category. Praying the section is called "The Highlight Reel". :fap:

Jonathan

Champion
We'll get an entertainment section which I'm guessing would be the category. Praying the section is called "The Highlight Reel". :fap:

The Highlight Reel would be a nice name for a section, good idea! (Even if you did steal it from Jeritroll :obama:)

Nano

The Game
Technician
It'd be a good section and the name looks great too, I'm waiting to see this new section

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
I agree with the entertainment area. No need to go into specifics of gaming ect... but entertainment would be cool.

Crayo

The Boss
I'm glad everyone seems to want this. Would you guys want this as a sub-forum, or a completely new section in the "backstage" category?