Games you want re-released!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Over the years, I have played many games and a lot of my favourite games have been on past generation games. Many of these games have been yet to be re-released to be played on newer consoles with improvements.

My question is, what games would you like to be re-released to be played on XBLA and/or PSN?

My wishlist for re-releases:

WWE Here Comes The Pain should be released in HD with current gen rosters if possible, its my favourite wrestling game of all time by a mile and it really deserves to be offered to younger gamers who never played the game on the PS2.

My other request is Pro Evolution Soccer 5, quite easily the best PES game ever and I believe is the greatest football game ever (Fuck You EA Sports). This game should also be re-released in HD with identical squads to PES 2013, the gameplay was so fast paced (like HCTP actually), the animations were one-dimensional but I don't care, it was so much fucking fun playing that game and I would much rather play an updated version than the mediocre football games like PES 2013 and FIFA 13 we see today.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a more updated Knights of the Old Republic for the systems.

Reactions: Rogue

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
FF7

Zelda - a link to the past.

Baldur's Gate 1+2

F-Zero

Reactions: Xanth

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would love to see that game re-released. It was absolutely amazing on the original Xbox.
First system I ever played it on :true: to bad I saved it at the bridge with one life remaining against the Admiral that turned on Carth :finger: that bastard

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
One game comes to mind. FF7 of course.

ALSO kotor 2 with all it's content intact. I have all of the content added by modders but i'd rather play it by bioware. :obama:

Reactions: Senhor Perfect