Games with shitbag communities!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InnerSilence

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yep you are right there, been back on WWE online recently and wow its just filled with hackers, they are haunting Ranked Mode more than anything, Player Mode is normally ok during certain times of the day

it's sad really; hope 2k can manage the hackers/spammers

InnerSilence

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yep you are right there, been back on WWE online recently and wow its just filled with hackers, they are haunting Ranked Mode more than anything, Player Mode is normally ok during certain times of the day

it's sad really; hope 2k can manage the hackers/spammers

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
All they need to do is manage the character uploads and downloads, that's where most of it comes from.
So far from what ive seen, they havent been bothered to watch what people do in the community creations plus they arent really concerned about the long load times and random D'Cs from people with good/great connections

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
So far from what ive seen, they havent been bothered to watch what people do in the community creations plus they arent really concerned about the long load times and random D'Cs from people with good/great connections

What also annoys me is why people don't download the DLC D:. ITS FREE!

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
What also annoys me is why people don't download the DLC D:. ITS FREE!
Well 2 pieces are :) and maybe some people just wont to download another Diva and a extra costume for Undertaker. Or maybe they dont know that the DLC is free

Reactions: RoyalRaven

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Any game that I'm involved in. I admit it, I'm an online racist. Not to the point where I'll say a racial slur, but for example: Have you ever been dominated in COD by someone with a [Rape] clan tag, trying to sell you free long distance calling in a Sri'Lankin accent? That was probably me. I've also been your stereotypical homosexual, rasta, Lantino, an as of late I've been trying to make my voice sound like a female for the ultimate troll. :hmm:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
COD games have some of the worst online bs players. They use modded controllers or hack the game somehow. It makes it 100% harder for someone like me! :upset:

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
Leauge of Legends/DOTA/HoN pretty much every MOBA besides Awesomenauts.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I watched my friend play League of legends today and from my experience a lot of douchebags are in that community

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
I haven't had any bad experiences with the CoD Community,maybe it's not as bad on PC.

Also WWE has some bad apples...fucking spear RKO push hack CAWS!

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I watched my friend play League of legends today and from my experience a lot of douchebags are in that community
Yep there is, when i used to play the game, the community was ok, people were polite if you can believe it. Then it slowly changed and well they are all a bunch of assholes on that game so i dont play it anymore

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yep there is, when i used to play the game, the community was ok, people were polite if you can believe it. Then it slowly changed and well they are all a bunch of assholes on that game so i dont play it anymore

If I had a dollar for every time someone used "U mad?" as an insult I would never have to work a day of my life