Games that deserve a sequel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Throughout that least 4 decades we have seen many games come and go. Many of these games have been given a sequel, but there have been brilliant games that haven't been given the sequel it needs.

What games do you feel should have been given sequels?

I personally feel that Mirrors Edge, Bonanza Bros and Streets of Rage 3 should all be given a sequel.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Bonanza bros for sure, such a great game. I still play it once or twice a year with my buddy. Smoke, drink, and an hour/two of gaming max. Deal.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can't believe nobody has mentioned Red Dead Redemption yet. There should definitely be another one

Reactions: Farooq

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Whoever it is his combination of creepy and hilarious is impeccable.

Collinmaster

Jobber
Reaction score
  1. HEY PEOPLE IN WWE IN 2001 THEY BOUGHT WCW BUT THERE WAS A GAME COMING OUT FOR PS2 CALLED WCW MAYHEM 2 IT LOOKED AWESOME BUT WWE CANCELLED IT SO WWE SHOULD MAKE A GAME FOR PS2 WITH THE ENGINE OR I'M GOING TO POST ANGRY FRICIKIN COMMENTS ALL SUMMER EVERYDAY 24/7 365 WWE I'M VERY MAD I WILL SHOW EVERYONE A LITTLE INCEDENT ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE YOU DIDIN'T MAKE THE GAME FOR PS2 ! IT'S YOUR CHOICE YOU EITHER LIVE OR DIE AND EVERYONE WILL WATCH TNA! GOODBYE! SICKOS YOU LIKE TO BUY BUY BUY RIGHT VINCE MAKE THE DAMN GAME! MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR FANS