Gamertags

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Xbox: Adam568
Steam: Adam568

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Oh yeah, you probably don't PC game, Brit. There's a PC program most people game on called Steam.

I have a different Steam ID and I'm trying to see if I can change it to Lady Deathbane. I don't wanna re-buy my games. :sad:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you probably don't PC game, Brit. There's a PC program most people game on called Steam.

I have a different Steam ID and I'm trying to see if I can change it to Lady Deathbane. I don't wanna re-buy my games. :sad:

What is Stream? I only ever played the sims and world of warcraft lol

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
What is Stream? I only ever played the sims and world of warcraft lol
*STEAM! :angry:

And it's a place where you can buy PC games, also game with others as well. If you buy a game (or insert a game you already have) and put it in your library on Steam, when you run it in Steam, you can press (I think) ALT + Tab and it brings up a menu to which you can access the internet, talk to friends on your friends list, etc. all without leaving your game. It's quite handy. They offer really good deals as well. (A lot cheaper than what console games charge for.) A friend of mine got the entire collection of Grand Theft Auto games (which consist of more than several games if you didn't know) on Steam for around $20.

Edit: Or just go to Seabs' link, lmao.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
*STEAM! :angry:

And it's a place where you can buy PC games, also game with others as well. If you buy a game (or insert a game you already have) and put it in your library on Steam, when you run it in Steam, you can press (I think) ALT + Tab and it brings up a menu to which you can access the internet, talk to friends on your friends list, etc. all without leaving your game. It's quite handy. They offer really good deals as well. (A lot cheaper than what console games charge for.) A friend of mine got the entire collection of Grand Theft Auto games (which consist of more than several games if you didn't know) on Steam for around $20.

Edit: Or just go to Seabs' link, lmao.

haha thanks and yeah I don't have my glasses on. :woo1:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Crayo and Xanth have steam, Same usernames as on here

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yes, ma'am. It's free as well, but there are some features you can't access until you have a Steam game in your library.

I may just look into this. What games are good on there?

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
You can get those features for free if a friend of yours is generous and "gifts" of a game, a feature where when someone buys a game, they have the option to "gift" it to you as well. Leojay has like 20 gift passes to a game I forgot the name of, so if you really want those features, give him a message. :dawg:

Reactions: catlady