Gamecube games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

So my sister has a Gamecube but never uses it so I pretty much am taking it now. What games should I get besides Resident Evil 4, The Twins Snakes and Metroid Prime? Is every other RE game worth buying?

Reaction score
The remake of the first Resident Evil.
The Legend Of Zelda: The Windwaker.
Super Smash Bros Melee.
F-Zero.
Mario Kart Double Dash.
Pikmin 1 & 2.
Starfox Adventures.
Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Just picked up a GC myself given how cheap they are. Viewtiful Joe, Rogue Squadron 3 and Day of Reckoning 2 (best wrestling game I've ever played) are must-buys.

Angelica Haze

Reaction score
i loved viewtiful joe, animal crossing is strangely addicting and fun its not really the "kiddy" game its made out to be! also i like mario party and super smash brothers is said to be good

JimmyD

Reaction score
I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon are both incredibly addictive games that I've spent a lot of time playing. Only problem being that you have to play them continuously.

straight_edge76

Nobody mentioned The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is one of, if not the best Gamecube game, next to Resident Evil 4 that is. I loved it and will replay it occasionally.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
WHOA!!! I had just gotten a gamecube for $10 the same day this thread was made and I almost posted a thread like this. lol.

So far I've gotten Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Mario Party 4 (for my wife). The only ones I really plan on getting are the Resident Evil remake and Mario Kart (and my wife might make me get the other Mario Party games)

straight_edge76

No LoZ? Twilight Princess like I said is one of the best GCN games that was released.