[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
anyone voting or suggesting no lynch is cult, basically they need to stall a day phase to recruit another to win.

Lynch chris
Why aren't you voting the one that suggested it then?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
My guess
CP is town(or was)
Rai is SK
Maestro is CL

Honestly no mention of anyone being jailed throughout the game makes his claim pretty suspect to me. Had anyone said it once it'd be more believable, and everyone's posted today and no claim of jailed.

vote lynch Maestro
Didn't Chris mention it at some point?

Maestro

Reaction score
My guess
CP is town(or was)
Rai is SK
Maestro is CL

Honestly no mention of anyone being jailed throughout the game makes his claim pretty suspect to me. Had anyone said it once it'd be more believable, and everyone's posted today and no claim of jailed.

vote lynch Maestro

why would it be mentioned? chris pretty much confirmed it

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
why would it be mentioned? chris pretty much confirmed it

why not let people know a jailer is out there. doesn't out the jailer and can help with dealing with suspcious people you aren't lynching, keeping jailer/jailed secret seems weird.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
you mean tweet?
Cp was the one that brought it up, this feels opportunistic as fuck if you haven't even read what's all going on, I shouldn't have to tell you this stuff breh

Maestro

Reaction score
why not let people know a jailer is out there. doesn't out the jailer and can help with dealing with suspcious people you aren't lynching, keeping jailer/jailed secret seems weird.

revealing it is more weird, its basically giving info to non town factions that one of town control is jailer.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
revealing it is more weird, its basically giving info to non town factions that one of town control is jailer.

Must be different play styles, everywhere I've played revealing that is good info. With cult around as well helps figure things out.

Maestro

Reaction score
Cp was the one that brought it up, this feels opportunistic as fuck if you haven't even read what's all going on, I shouldn't have to tell you this stuff breh

sure breh, tweet also suggested it, doesnt make me worng

Maestro

Reaction score
Must be different play styles, everywhere I've played revealing that is good info. With cult around as well helps figure things out.

besides i dont see this angleshooting, when chris pretty much confirmed

Maestro

Reaction score
anyway today's lynch should be between CP and chris for now

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
besides i dont see this angleshooting, when chris pretty much confirmed

How is this angleshooting? I'm using what I looked for in the thread, your claim and no one at all mentioning they've been jailed, and you also forgot to action so some how no one was jailed last night.

Trying to pass this off as angleshooting is weak defense. I'm using game thread knowledge to say your claim is false based on how I've seen and feel jailed players should react to being jailed.