[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
People wanting to Lynch him because he rolled scum twice and mopped town.

Such a bad reason to Lynch someone.
This is a pretty absurd reduction of my case against Jeff

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also if the post is oh so bad why not vote and push CP?

Btw I've noticed that SA has reverted back to shading a lot without consequence so that town read is just gone.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
People wanting to Lynch him because he rolled scum twice and mopped town.

Such a bad reason to Lynch someone.
I was Wolf with him in those two games, and I survived both victories, so definitely don't have PTSD from Jeff.

Tweet feels confident about his Jeff read and wanted to pressure him. There's not a whole lot going on so I thought why not. We still have like, sixteen hours left, so I doubt my vote will stay on Jeff, but he's been oddly content with these votes on him.

Fujishiro

Reaction score
I was Wolf with him in those two games, and I survived both victories, so definitely don't have PTSD from Jeff.

Tweet feels confident about his Jeff read and wanted to pressure him. There's not a whole lot going on so I thought why not. We still have like, sixteen hours left, so I doubt my vote will stay on Jeff, but he's been oddly content with these votes on him.
I was speaking in general about the PTSD stuff.

And i thought this was EOP, how long is this phase anyways?

Gotta now so i dont miss the end.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
My case against Jeff is:

1. Whenever he posts it's exclusively offtopic stuff or helping hand kinda stuff, ykno engaging someone over mechanics or somesuch. This is in stark contrast to his usual self-understanding as town leader who drives the conversation and actually hunts scum.
2. As an addendum to the above, the extent of Jeffs scum hunting so far is to vote Haza who has like 3 posts and pursue that silly little feud instead of actually playing mafia.
3. He peeked out early doors saying he finds OMB to be self-conscious and therefore suspicious, then when an OMB wagon actually formed he stayed off it, saying that OMB is always an easy wagon. In the process, he completely no-sold what the wagon was actually about, which was mainly the fact that OMB seemed to react very thin-skinned to any sort of questioning against him. This is actually something that supports his early view of OMB, yet he stayed away from the wagon all the same, so I think he's just being fake on this account.

Reactions: Fujishiro

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I did bring up the last two games which Jeff won as scum because I couldn't understand how averse people were to even pressuring Jeff when he completely walked over town in those games, so just as a matter of principle people shouldn't have issues with the idea of putting some heat on Jeff, especially considering we weren't exactly doing anything better with our time to begin with.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I assumed you were talking about Jeff whos leading, am i wrong?

Else why would you randomly say that?
No it was in response to the death Miller role SA posted above it

Reactions: Fujishiro