[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Aight I'm here

And Chris is making a very good point in that Doink potentially diverting the lynch proves precisely nothing at this stage as far as him being town goes. He could still be the new CL in which case his reaction to this wagon would be indistinguishable from his town line of play. I can't say I got a cure for this situation though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Aight I'm here

And Chris is making a very good point in that Doink potentially diverting the lynch proves precisely nothing at this stage as far as him being town goes. He could still be the new CL in which case his reaction to this wagon would be indistinguishable from his town line of play. I can't say I got a cure for this situation though.

Literally vote anyone else instead of leaving your vote there :lol At this point I'm more sus of you and CP for not listening to me about this and just keeping your vote on Doink no matter what I say

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I kinda get your point, I guess what I don't understand is, we've kinda established that lynching Doink probably achieves nothing but does that mean that if he's the CL we just throw the towel and don't lynch him? Or does something I've missed necessarily mean that Doink can't be the CL?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I kinda get your point, I guess what I don't understand is, we've kinda established that lynching Doink probably achieves nothing but does that mean that if he's the CL we just throw the towel and don't lynch him? Or does something I've missed necessarily mean that Doink can't be the CL?

I've cleared you and CP from being SK bc of Lethal winning the game. I've cleared Maestro for being SK bc I know a JK is in the game confirmed by the host. I know I'm town. That only leaves Doink as being the serial killer. You have to believe I'm telling the truth for the last two sure, but I've also pointed out how if I'm wrong and Doink is cult then he CAN'T BE LYNCHED ANYWAY lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vote Lynch Tweet

Yeah deadline is soon so I guess we'll just see what goes with the tie lmao either you or CP are probably cult anyway :draper2

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've cleared you and CP from being SK bc of Lethal winning the game. I've cleared Maestro for being SK bc I know a JK is in the game confirmed by the host. I know I'm town. That only leaves Doink as being the serial killer. You have to believe I'm telling the truth for the last two sure, but I've also pointed out how if I'm wrong and Doink is cult then he CAN'T BE LYNCHED ANYWAY lol
Eh alright if you've POEd things to where you "know" that Doink is the SK it makes sense that he can't be the CL lmao

Hmm I suppose this is knowledge you'd have and apply even if you were the new CL so ye, makes sense

unvote

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Fair warning, I will self-pres to the best of my abilities :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well alright it's currently 2/2 so if Doink is lurking he'll just snipe hammer me for teh lulz

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
vote Maestro

Let's rand it then

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He's likely for real but not self-pressing is pretty moronic so thanks for making me do this

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Actually

vote Doink

Hitting SK is better than town

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We got like 10 minutes. Anyone?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Can we even still win without the SK hitting cult for us lmao

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Man you guys sure are being silly here, its pretty obvious whats going on but oh well. CL is lynchable if its Bandit, which is what we are most likely dealing with.

You think I'm SK? The only one confirm jailor is Chris, nothing else confirms it, but hell vote for someone else. Guess we'll see what happens but yeah, me being SK lol. SK is Rai most likely.

Don't know why you're being silly about this.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Cults are just awesome, if the Dark Web stuff was in we would have lost on d2 lmao