[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Not really sure if it's just because this is a different forum and he's less comfortable but Dest feels way more awkward/defensive to sus and far less aggro and confrontational than he has on the last few games I played with him where he was town

Reactions: Sister Abigail

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If I had a bit more time and didn't have a flight to catch I'd draw up a case but got a good feeling he will be the lynch anyway so I won't have to, my vote is staying there at least

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tweet is solidly town imo DNLE

Do not lynch ever!!!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just isoskimming Dest now and he is so defensive lol I'm used to him just ignoring sus as town and doing his own stuff/pushing people etc. Why aren't you getting on the front foot mate?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'll be upfront at the point I'm not gonna claim. Although I don't really hate the push because my read was indeed generous

Pendex

Reaction score
This doesn't make any sense. Wolf Guardian probably setup Jeff to look like CL with his lynch being moved to the second wagon. Not sure how the Wolf team would even know Jeff was the Fool or why looking at the people against lynching the Jester (and giving him a win) would be worth looking at.
So the guardian wolf used up his one shot to set jeff for next day?
"It makes perfect sense. I'm saying scum used their one shot out of desperation because they believed Jeff was The Fool"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm fine with the SA wagon tbh. Jeff being my principal lynch candidate going down and him being indy sorta threw out my reads for the most part. I guess I'll just sheep?

What reads did you even have before that Jeff's flip could have messed up though lol you just wanted to policy lynch him anyway

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just isoskimming Dest now and he is so defensive lol I'm used to him just ignoring sus as town and doing his own stuff/pushing people etc. Why aren't you getting on the front foot mate?

Dest = SA correct?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
"Scum were clearly confident Jeff was The Fool. So anyone strongly against his lynch Day 1 is worth looking at"

But why would they not want fool to get lynched and he takes down a couple of town with him?
What is the logic in your reasoning?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Vote lynch doodsy

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lol Pendex is definitely town

Pendex

Reaction score
But why would they not want fool to get lynched and he takes down a couple of town with him?
What is the logic in your reasoning?
"I have confused myself it seems. Well, I stand by my overall point, scum may have thought Jeff was a Pro-Mafia indie."

Ultra

Reaction score
Shit I forgot this was a 24 hour game lol

Kinda losing motivation to play since this seems like another game where town just gets fucking annhilated and the scum factions fight over the scraps. Solving is hard enough in a multiball game but when you have a cult faction in the mix, you can throw almost any plausible town read out the window.

But I'll give it my best shot

Ultra

Reaction score
Surprised to see nobody discussed who could have been converted last night. I guess because of Jeff flipping fool but in the back of my head that’s my #1 concern.

Anyway, X seems a lot more concerned with arguing with his accusers and justifying himself and his line of logic on Jeff rather than looking pretty so I’m going to say he’s probably town.

Craig comes across as a lot more motivated and talking about game relevant shit than he did yesterday and seems like a pretty likely cult convert candidate.

I read Aether’s posts and I don’t immediately scum read him and that never happens. So he can be town for now.

• Wow
Reactions: CraigPelton