[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Tbh you don't have to be the WG you could also be the GF
Okay, why though? Because I voted Fuji? He was already the second wagon after Jeff with a grand total of two votes. I had kind of sussed him in D1, so I wanted to make sure we knew where the lynch was going in case it went to the second wagon. Not sure where you see the Wolf here. Also, if the wolves grand plan was to frame Jeff as CL and get a townie lynched in the second wagon, I would have known Fuji wasn't Wolf, and he was already the second leading wagon, so why would I throw on an extra vote on Fuji after literally just popping in last minute at EOD to do so? There was zero reason for me to just show up, throw a vote on Fuji since he was already the second wagon, if if I'm Wolf.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
There's no reason not to do it as the wolf either though? Like who cares

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
The fact that Tweet, Craig, and apparently Maestro, want to try and shade me and call me potential Wolf is pretty suss. Also Pendex saying we should go after people who defended Jeff is also pingy because first of all, that makes no sense. Second of all, Pendex didn't even vote Jeff in the first place, so wouldn't he kind of be in that POE by default?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethal

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Like why do it as town then?

As a wolf you at least can use it as weak plausible deniability I guess, like you might be doing now

CraigPelton

Reaction score
OMGUS imo, it's not like there's a ton to go on lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like why do it as town then?

As a wolf you at least can use it as weak plausible deniability I guess, like you might be doing now
Literally just explained, come on. I'm fucking repeating myself now.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
How does voting Fuji make me Wolf? How does me saying that Jeff might be CL make me Wolf?
Just vibes from how you were talking about a mummy etc and then all of a sudden the lynch gets moved

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Not a ton to go on so you decide to suss me? Makes sense.
Yeah I just go off gut until I have flips to work with, figuring out the first piece of the puzzle isn't my strong suit

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yeah I just go off gut until I have flips to work with, figuring out the first piece of the puzzle isn't my strong suit
So you answer my questions then. Why does your gut think I'm suss for voting Fuji? Why does your gut think I'm suss for thinking Jeff was CL?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
We also have a three wolves with one being not attached to the main team. Not sure how flips are going to help us figure that shit, especially when Indie Killer and Cult Leader don't flip and reveal information.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
We also have a three wolves with one being not attached to the main team. Not sure how flips are going to help us figure that shit, especially when Indie Killer and Cult Leader don't flip and reveal information.
Yeah this setup is rough lmao

I explained my gut read already idk what more you expect here

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yeah this setup is rough lmao

I explained my gut read already idk what more you expect here
No you haven't. Explain it. All you said is that you think I could be Wolf because I called Jeff CL and that I voted Fuji. What's the Wolf motivation in those moves. Tell me.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Did I say anything about you voting Fuji lol