[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ultra

Reaction score
He claimed a while ago too didnt he?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Well, at least we don't have to worry about arson, I guess.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm surprised to see there was almost no movement off the Jeff wagon. Obviously at this point coming so late, I'll obviously ride with the Jeff lynch, but I agree that I'd like to see Fuji as the second wagon with possible Cult Leaders being able to deflect lynches.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I think I only missed about ten pages of this game so I'm probably not too out of the loop. I see OMB died as well. That's just super great claiming your role as Invest D1 and then being sniped. Seems that Light Yagami is our SK this game.

Ultra

Reaction score
I think I only missed about ten pages of this game so I'm probably not too out of the loop. I see OMB died as well. That's just super great claiming your role as Invest D1 and then being sniped. Seems that Light Yagami is our SK this game.

Well, you can't say he didn't give us info.

LJb7pQh.png

Ultra

Reaction score
I wonder if Light is among one of the newer entrances to the thread seeing as that took so long. Or it was a strategic kill right before EoD for whatever reason

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Well I don't think there's night talk in this game? So I'll chat with you guys tomorrow. Have a good twenty four hours everyone.