Game On

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
TRIPS LOOKED IN AWSUME SHAPE BEST HE HAS LOOKED FOR AWHILE LEAN AND FIT AND NOT 2 MUSCLEY LIKE WHEN HE CAME BACK LAST TIME.WAS WICKED 2 SEE HIM BACK AND HE HAD PRETTY DECENT MATCH SEEN AZ HE AINT BEEN IN THE RING FOR 9MNTH IM BUZZING HE IZ BACK AND LOOK 4WARD 2 RAW 2NITE :roll1:

Alyssa

Reaction score
The all caps and lack of punctuation hurt my eyes, but I agree with you. HHH looked great in the match.

Reaction score
Yeah for a 33 year old it's sad...
Triple H is going to be good for WWE. They need him.

The Rated R CMStar

triple h is 38 yrs old....

Lol, he was talking about Kingovkings.

HHH had a decent match for not having wrestled in that time. And he clearly was enjoying his time in the ring

CenaMark54

I want to know what Triple H is doing shaking hands with fans after the match. This fan friendly face HHH is going to get old soon.

Bradders

Reaction score
Is it me or did he look TOO slim, he liked fairly sluggish in the ring. (I expected that) Also I am confused, is Booker still King? Or is he now Booker T?

Reaction score
Is it me or did he look TOO slim, he liked fairly sluggish in the ring. (I expected that) Also I am confused, is Booker still King? Or is he now Booker T?

I read a report somewhere about Booker. He said he will never wrestle under the name Booker T as long as he feels this King Booker gimmick is going good for him. He also threatened WWE that he would leave the company if he was moved to ECW.

J

Yea Trips did look in awsome shape...and its cuase he return was not rushed...but on the other hand...Rey looked like he's gotten in bad shape since he left...Wasn't movin' as fast and gettin'a gut...

the dark knight

his entrance last night made the PPV for me. period

as for plans on raw...put him anywhere. he'll steal the show even if he got a squash match.

Great One

Agreed with TDK. After the PPV, when I thought about it, the only reason I had ordered that PPV was because of Triple H.

Also, was it just me or did Booker and Triple H seem to have terrible chemistry together...

MikeRaw

Man it was good to see him back.He also looked WAY,WAY better now.His in ring performance was amazing and as TDK said,the entrance was phenominal.his new look with the hair and just normal beard is sweet and you know what?Raw is going to be so different now.Its been months since we've seen him on Raw and it has been FOREVER since he's been a singles competitor in big feuds.Should be interesting for tonight:)

the dark knight

^^they do have terrible chemistry together :nonono: still better than cena's chemistry with orton...