Game Changer Wrestling Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
It's good to see Radrick main eventing a show. He's been busting his ass for a while now.

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
That was fucking awesome. What a show that overdelivered. Before Radrick vs. Corino, I would have said easy MOTN goes to Blake vs. Lando, but honestly I think the main takes it. Very close.

Appreciate you guys reading my posts and reacting. Always means a lot to me that people do that when they don't have to.

:kiss

• Love
Reactions: Alexa and Swerve

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I will be watching Hope 2 Die live. I'm looking forward to it!

Blake vs. Masha especially should be nuts. My most hyped match-up for tonight. Here's a refresher of tonight's card (seeing as I kept forgetting matches were booked last night :lol)

Wayne vs. Lando sounds superb, as well. I was very blown away by Lando last night and his speed. He's such fun to watch.

FaoKM7gXkAAO5BR

Reactions: Chris