Game Changer Wrestling Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sorry I missed ya, Chris. I ended up watching this the day after.

Thought it was a very good show overall. Some pretty crazy ass moments, Masha vs Bailey was super fun.

Reactions: Chris and Alexa

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I never even watched the rest of the show tbh :lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

First event of the "Settlement Series" with IWTV announced

Reactions: Alexa

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score

All three are great picks.

J.C. was sadly taken too early from us, but his brain was donated to Boston University for research. As well he was one of the original people of CZW/IWA Mid-South. His feuds with Zandig, Gage, Pondo, and a few others were always great to watch and he was the first ever CZW Ultraviolent Underground Championship.

Wifebeater was everything you wanted in Stone Cold and more. A beer drinking, tough son of a bitch, that knew how to brawl with the best of them and knew how to out wrestle at times. He was the first person to introduce a weedwhacker into a Deathmatch, which has gone to become a stable among CZW at times. He also helped form H8 Club, which include Justice Pain (RIP) and Nick f'n Gage, and this/that stable would go on and be well known in the deathmatch fandom. Also, won the first-ever Tournament of Death of CZW defeating who else but Mondo, his arch-rival to some degree.

Toby Klein is a tough bastard for sure. The name was dubbed Mr. insane because if there was a insane spot he pretty much did it. He formed the tag team of TCB, Tough Crazy Bastards, with Necro Butcher, another legend, and their rivalry with H8 was known and great among the days of CZW. He would also win five, i think, Tournaments of Death some of which were brutal as fuck. Deranged inducting him makes sense since he was trained by him.

Post Edit: I just realized that bitch replied, and yeah, he will never in no Deathmatch Hall of Fame nor should he. Man barely has done shit compared to those three and others. So fuck Matt Cordona

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I swear if I even win another contest, I feel like Chris will send me a Cordona shirt just to get my reaction, lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
All three are great picks.

J.C. was sadly taken too early from us, but his brain was donated to Boston University for research. As well he was one of the original people of CZW/IWA Mid-South. His feuds with Zandig, Gage, Pondo, and a few others were always great to watch and he was the first ever CZW Ultraviolent Underground Championship.

Wifebeater was everything you wanted in Stone Cold and more. A beer drinking, tough son of a bitch, that knew how to brawl with the best of them and knew how to out wrestle at times. He was the first person to introduce a weedwhacker into a Deathmatch, which has gone to become a stable among CZW at times. He also helped form H8 Club, which include Justice Pain (RIP) and Nick f'n Gage, and this/that stable would go on and be well known in the deathmatch fandom. Also, won the first-ever Tournament of Death of CZW defeating who else but Mondo, his arch-rival to some degree.

Toby Klein is a tough bastard for sure. The name was dubbed Mr. insane because if there was a insane spot he pretty much did it. He formed the tag team of TCB, Tough Crazy Bastards, with Necro Butcher, another legend, and their rivalry with H8 was known and great among the days of CZW. He would also win five, i think, Tournaments of Death some of which were brutal as fuck. Deranged inducting him makes sense since he was trained by him.

Post Edit: I just realized that bitch replied, and yeah, he will never in no Deathmatch Hall of Fame nor should he. Man barely has done shit compared to those three and others. So fuck Matt Cordona

I actually barely know anything about any of these guys so this was great info lol i assumed they were all great inductees specifically bc I hadn't heard of them but real deathmatch fans were excited tbh

Reactions: Alexa

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I actually barely know anything about any of these guys so this was great info lol i assumed they were all great inductees specifically bc I hadn't heard of them but real deathmatch fans were excited tbh
Yeah, I thought that was why you tagged me, lol. Until I wnet back and actually seen the full thing, and yeah usually GCW and even H2O have been inducting the right people and all so

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2