Gail Kim inducted into TNA Hall Of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
GailKimHOF.jpg

Gail Kim was announced as the next inductee into the TNA Hall of Fame at the TNA Tapings a few hours ago.

TNA President Dixie Carter announced that this induction will happen during TNA Bound For Glory weekend in October.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE Was stupid for letting her go. One of the best female wrestlers there ever was, hands down.

Reactions: Legit Boss

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Gail Kim is amazing. I've always felt she is not only one of the best women wrestlers, but one of the best wrestlers period. I love almost all of her work, although I have a certain fondness for her original feud with Awesome Kong.

An OUTSTANDING wrestler who undoubtedly deserves this and a whole lot more. This makes me very happy.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Glad she got this award. TNA may be lacking as a company, but it's good that someone decided to honor her work.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good for her, she deserves it.

Always been a fan of hers.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
She's the best women's wrestler in the world right now, in WWE or TNA.. Gail is the best.. She's the main reason the Knockouts division became so big in 2007/2008... Gail definitely deserves the HOF in TNA.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
TNA's Hall of Fame is full of well-deserving people. Sting, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, Team 3D and hell, even Earl Hebner deserved it. I do think that the originals should of been first ballot, but these guys put TNA on the map and helped out in more ways than one.

Gail Kim fits right in with that description. She gave more meaning and purpose to the TNA Women's division. She was the female counterpart to Christian and Kurt Angle as in she gave TNA a level of legitimacy and especially to the Women's division. She has done great work.