GAH! SWINE FLU!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Swine Flu = This years SARS

All you need is some Chicken Soup, Dayquil and Sprite. You can thank South Park for the cure.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I'm hoping this somehow turns into a zombie apocalypse.

Mate, I've already got my contingency plan all worked out.

Food, weapons, medical supplies and one of those postal trucks with the heavy doors and only one, small side window. See you in Canada boys.

Kizza

We've been told to stockpile food by our enlightened Prime Minister.

But DON'T PANIC.

Reaction score
Ok I was wondering when this topic might show up. If you guys have time I'll explain EXACTLY what's going on as I eat a slice of bacon.The so called "swine flu" no longer has ANYTHING to do with pigs.

My mentor at the wildlife sanctuary explained to me what this thing is.
Here's a quick science lesson.

See EVERY animal has viral organisms in their body. Most never make us ill because of built in immunities.Most viruses are species specific.We come in contact with viruses all the time, and never notice. You can have a virus from your pet dog on or within your person, but obviously never get ill because you're not a canine. HOWEVER sometimes these little viral beasties can mutate, or cross with ANOTHER virus in someone or something's body to become a whole new creature that immune systems either animal or human can't handle. A couple of decades ago a cat virus mutated so that it could infect dogs.

What we have now with the "swine flu" is that a guy in Mexico came in contact with a pig that was infected with the swine flu's original form. It probably NEVER effected this man right away. It coulda been floating in his body for awhile with no issue. It either mutated as above mentioned, or crossed with some other virus in his body to become something that CAN harm humans. This version of the virus has nothing to do with pigs anymore. While it's grandfather virus may have come from pigs, the one we fear now is not the same thing.

I saw this guy walking around my college yesterday with a big WW2 gas mask on his face. He looked like the damn "creature from the black lagoon." I do think people are overreacting, and it's the mass hysteria that's gonna bring out the worst in humans. I personally intend to live my life the same way I always do. I refuse to let this lock me in my home. If I was meant to catch it than what can I do?

It's not like the government's watching our backs. Two articles popped up in the paper. The first said the "Pandemic" alert was raised to a level 5 which means it's bad. The following article basically stated the Health official people our sitting on one hand, and picking their noses with other while they decide when, and if to develop a vaccine. This is why I hate the government...they frighten everyone, and do nothing to help. I guess I'll buy a roll of duct tape, and saran wrap(sarcasm noted):doh:

My advice to you all is this. Don't stop living. Just do what you always do, and eventually this too shall pass.

Beer Money Army

well QLD hasn't had it yet.. unless a mexican marrys a abo.

a abo/mexican.. the world will be downhill if that ever happen.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I won a holiday to mexico in this newspaper but it got cancelled because of the swine flu outbreak....i was pig sick.

:D

And if you don't get that you're dumb.