FWA Win/Loss Records (Overall, 2024, Singles, Tag Teams, Trios)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Thought this would be useful as its own thread so here we are.

I have assembled every win, loss and draw that has happened in FWA since we crossed over to Smarks.

I will try to update this as much as I can. Any possible errors, obviously you can tell me, I'll check it out lol. The categories should be at the bottom. In the sake of tags and trios, I only counted matches where it was just that duo or trio on a team (e.g Nephews vs The Other Contestants in the Mile High Massacre or The Coven vs. TUA, Brooklyn & Jack the Clipper do not count for tags or trios but they still count for overall. I basically looked at how AEW are treating Acclaimed and BCG's records right now with them together in tags and it's not counted over there so....there.)

Currently there are 146 overall wrestlers in the database with 51 teams and 24 trios. The person with the most wins is MvH with 20 (With Baxter and Peacock close behind, both with 18.) along with The Connection having the most Tag Team wins with 8. The trio with the most wins of 4 is the current Trios Champions, The Coven.

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Joint 8th in singles with Kleio De Santos… that’s actually kinda sweet.

1st as a Trio with Blair and Celestia. Also, with the Trixie, Sawyer and XYZ win, Trixie is 5-0 in Trios matches! :cool:

Awesome job, Gip. :thumbs:

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Mr. PPV (points) Tommy Bedlam
Awesome work, Gip. You know I'm always impressed with the amount of work you put into stuff like this.

Reactions: The Gipper

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I’m gonna be Gip’s stats table update announcer, lol.

… Gip’s updated it to include KODM results and stuff. ENJOY! :jade

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Alright so I've updated this to include the wins and losses from CC (most of them were losses because...CC. but also I've got a surprise!

Below you'll find the statistics and records of every single Carnal Contendership going back to 2008. This includes a list of every wrestler of that ever has appeared in the Carnal Contendership plus a list of most career eliminations. There are some Contenderships I just couldn't find full records of. 2019, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 but the rest I do have them in the spreadsheet if anyone wants to browse through that. So here ya go!