FWA - Current State of Play

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Got a couple of things to run through so we thought that it would be best to go through everything at once.

The first thing is a shout out and thank you to Smark and everyone else here that has welcomed us so kindly to WS. The experience has been very positive so far, and we’re looking forward to showing you what we’ve got.

The first shows that we will be posting on WS (and on WC at the same time as a last hurrah for us over there) are the upcoming Meltdown XX and Fallout 020 shows. We will be keeping to posting promos on WC as to not muddle things up. Those shows will be dropping on 29th and 30th September, respectively. After that, we have our Lights Out PPV on 23rd October. A good number of matches have already been announced for that show, but the card is always subject to change. Lights Out will be the first show where the card, promos and show will be posted on WS exclusively. We will be putting up a schedule thread to show what is coming up shortly.

It has been great to see a couple of new sign ups already, and we’re very excited to welcome the new additions on board. I will be reaching out to any newcomers about potential involvement on the upcoming shows and then some ideas for Lights Out based on what we’ve got planned already.

That’s all for now, but if anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out to either myself or one of the other mods.

Man.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Welcome to WS. I'm glad a long-running fed isn't going away. That is what happens when Reagan Cole win a title, utter chaos ;). On that, I also guess the debut of Vampyra will be at Lights Out, so I'll be glad to hear your ideas once the time comes.

Oh, and simply because of that name:

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Welcome to WS. I'm glad a long-running fed isn't going away. That is what happens when Reagan Cole win a title, utter chaos ;). On that, I also guess the debut of Vampyra will be at Lights Out, so I'll be glad to hear your ideas once the time comes.

Oh, and simply because of that name:

I love the fact that we've landed in a place where people take shots at Reagan Cole. Makes the new place feel so homey.

Reactions: WelshyBOI

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I love the fact that we've landed in a place where people take shots at Reagan Cole. Makes the new place feel so homey.

I've known him since like, 2015. If anything, I was part of the people who invented it.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I've known him since like, 2015. If anything, I was part of the people who invented it.

Well then you have both my condlences (for knowing him for so long) and my gratitude (for making it cool to insult him).

Reactions: WelshyBOI