Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
OK guys, I think it's time to discuss the future again. I've noticed increasing antagonism towards us (Staff) and more and more people are defecting to UWF 'cause it's easier to win there (latest casualty: Dredson). With no new RPers coming in, this might mean we'll have to abandon ship soon and fold.

Ideas to counter this? Mostly, the problems arising are due to six-year-old egos who can't take a loss, and people not taking this seriously (I know it's a hobby, but still...)

Thoughts?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I see no issue at this point we have enough rpers actually have more then enough as we're writing two to three matches per show and most of them are tags or triple threats. As far as it being easier to win it's easier because TTing is easier in general but at this point in time I don't give a fuck who stays or who goes and we will not be folding even if I'm writing every match myself

Pete

Reaction score
Sorry John. The original post was just a bit of venting by someone who's too old for the drama...

Dredson's gone on a "leave of absence". No idea what happened to Banks. Lewb promised to stick around, he was just having writer's block. Andrew...not a clue what he wants. Andy is Andy :p And me taking Multiplex got RRS's panties in a bunch (even though FWR liked what I did with him).

BDC

Reaction score
1) Finder will be back at the PPV with the ANGEL

2)Banks and Dredson asked for at least a week off.

We're ok. Steady as she goes.

The_King

Reaction score
I don't think there's an issue really. Yeah, some guys are dropping and no showing, but whenever you have so many guys that we have to give people time off, we're doing something right haha.
With that being said, I'll finally have plenty of time next week (as of now at least haha), and I'm hoping that we can start incorporating some changes that can better what we've already got.

Pete

Reaction score
LOL changes with this bunch? Good luck. RRS nearly threw a tizzy because I now have three characters! :p

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Avalanche would be interesting in putting a clinic on desanto just saying.

Need to throw in a couple more hardcores next week. Make it slightly more obvious.

Pete

Reaction score
He apparently didn't know I was Multiplex yet...despite, you know, the HUGE HONKIN' SIG I HAVE OF HIM!!