Future Tournaments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If anyone would like to takeover running tournaments, shoot me a message or post your interest here. I don't have the time anymore, so don't worry about matching any of my formatting. Whoever takes these over can run them however they see fit, just as long as it's semi consistent.

• Wow
Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I'm just gonna put it in here for everyone to see. Apparently I was the only person who showed interest in taking over this section and running the elimination tournaments, according to Chris and he gave me the "good to go" a couple of weeks ago. So expect this Small Screen Survivor section to getting some activity again.

I have already decided on the first two tournaments we are going to do and I'm also going to add different tournament/competition styles into the mix as well (For example Fave Five Lists) in the future.

Upcoming Tournaments
d4DGJbj.png

That's right. We are almost a quarter of a century into the 21st one, so I figured it's time
to see who the WS community sees as the top guy of the Wrestling business over the
last 24 years.
This will be a classic Survivor Style eliminations tournament and the official thread will
go up within the next couple of days, which will also start the nomination phase. So you
guys better start thinking about the 20 Wrestlers you want to nominate for this.

d4yHskb.png

Yep, we will also have a second thing going down throughout the spooky Month (at least
I plan on pulling this off within October) and this one will be, as the name suggests, a
Rumble-Style tournament. Don't worry, just like with the other tournaments, you only
have to send in a list of names to nominate for this and then vote in polls to decide who
will win the very first WS Halloween Havoc Rumble. ...and no, this won't feature Wrestlers.
The thread for this one will be up by the end of the week with more details about how the
Rumble works and who or what y'all going to nominate for this.

Make sure to check in regularly in the section, if you're interested in these and future
tournaments, please. I always forget to tag people, or don't really know who I should tag. :lol

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Just wanted y'all to know that I thought it over and that Rumble tournament won't be happening. With BOTS restarting this month as well, I don't want to overdo it right away and cause something like forum interactivity fatigue. I'd rather concentrate on the Greatest Wrestler Tournament throughout the upcoming weeks and we gonna have instead something else starting towards about mid-November (possibly), going towards the Christmas time. It's very likely that will still be a Rumble tournament though.