Kayfabe Future Star

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Ray

Jobber
Reaction score
The scene begins in rather high quality wrestling performance center, the camera pans around showing the multiple wrestling rings, then camera then cuts to Ignition reporter Christy McCarthy who is standing with newcomer Hunter Ray, with her microphone ready in hand, McCarthy begins to speak.

Christy McCarthy: I'm here with highly touted new comer, Hunter Ray. Hunter you make your Ignition debut next week against a high level competitor in William McCoy, how do you feel about your opposition?

Hunter Ray takes a breath and responds.

Hunter Ray: To make my debut against a man like William McCoy, is an incredible honor. But I can't let the lights blind me, I gotta make a good first impression and show this company exactly who they're dealing with. That all starts with Mr.McCoy, bet on me.

Hunter Ray leaves the cameras view to go back to training, and McCarthy with a smile on her face speaks once more.

Christy McCarthy: And that'll be all for now! be sure to tune into Ignition to witness Hunter Ray's debut and all the action along with it!

The camera fades and the scene ends there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.