Future RAW Storyline Revealed, Cole Spoils Vince Angle, WWE Stars at SNME, WWE Films

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
Why is the son going to be revealed tonight? They could at least build it up some more.

MikeRaw

LMFAO...Michael cole didnt spoil shit.On Raw,at the end it said that Mr.McMahon has another child and is being sued.And then 5 nights later on SD Michael Cole said it...Hows that spoiling it?We already knew on Raw...

bdogg1

Reaction score
boxing match, they set this up to see probably how MVP will handle physical conditioning before there match. after his wellness testing. they want to know if he will be able to last in a match.

catacomb31

Reaction score
i dont think Umaga will be a good face. i wont cheer for him, thats for sure. he sucks, end of story. he sucked as Jamal and sucks as Umaga. if the umaga v. kennedy fued goes on i will be rooting for mr. kennedy/mcmahon.

Bradders

Reaction score
McMahon against Umaga would make absolutely no sense, but it IS the WWE after all.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
LMFAO...Michael cole didnt spoil shit.On Raw,at the end it said that Mr.McMahon has another child and is being sued.And then 5 nights later on SD Michael Cole said it...Hows that spoiling it?We already knew on Raw...
We didn' know if it was a daughter or a son

Michael Cole may have partially spoiled the McMahon storyline when he said Vince has an "illegitimate son."

NinoBrown

Reaction score
"Evander Holyfield to fight Matt Hardy this Saturday night"

What a boxing match that will be.