Future HOF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG

Reaction score
Well now that WM is coming up i want to know who you think will make the hall of fame in their life. The people you name must be on the current wwe roster.

mine are:

Cody rhodes: it's still really early in his career but i think this guy is really suited for the WWE. The guy will play a great face throughout his career and i think he will be getting some WHT's throughout his career (o and his last name helps him a bit too)

The hardy boys: easily one of the best TT ever. They will get inducted for sure.

John Cena: duhhhh

Booker T: 6time WHC and probably a no brainer

Randy orton: Has defeated so many lengends, yougest ever WHC, 3 time WHC and hes still fucking young.

HBK: duhh

Stone Cold:.....ok

HHH:....same thing

Edge: already a 4 time World champ, numerous TT champ, and IC champ he will get more WHT runs in his career.

JBL: Fucking long reign and shit one of the greatest TT of all time

Kane: just cause hes kane
MVP: i really think he will make it. he will be a huge heel in a bit of time. he will soon be a world champ

Rey mysterio: Been in the buissiness for so long WHC ect

Ric flair: duhhh
Taker: duuhhh

Punk: i see him getting in

Scott_Hardy

Reaction score
Well for one it will be Mark "The Undertaker" Calloway
One of the best tag teams of all time, Matt and Jeff Hardy (who I am related too)

Triple H, and HBK will be in there for sure

Oh and who can't forget about 'The Nature Boy' Rick Flair

kingovkings

Reaction score
in the not to distant future deffo flair,taker,HBK,HHH
in the distant future cena,hardys,orton,kane,kennedy,rey rey,carlito,

CenaMark54

Here are the definites

1. Flair
2. HHH
3. Taker
4. HBK
5. Cena
6. Orton
7. Edge
8. Mysterio
9. JBL
10. Batista

Possible

1. The Hardy's
2. Khali
3. Kane

Enigma22

Reaction score
khali never will. i cant believe u said that

CenaMark54

But you are forgeting..Vince loves giants. Khali is a possibility. He is big, dominating and a former WHC.

Big Show will probably be in at some point. He was the best big man ever, he was just never as over as he should have been.

LKP

Khali needs to be in the wwe for a lot longer and to gain otehr peoples respect first of all. Then put on good matches. Then learn to wrestle i highly think he will not been in any HOF. Hbk,hhh,taker,flair,holly,orton,cena,rhodes,carlito and regal will for sure.