Funny Wrestling Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'VE GOT MORE GAME THAN ANY OTHER DUNN ON THE PLATE. FIRST OF ALL, I'M REPRESENTING RYAN. SECOND OF ALL, I'VE GOT MOTHERFUCKERS BEYOND THE WALLS OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD WHO WOULD LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN TO RIP MY FUCKING LUNGS OUT. WHICH IS FINE. TO BE HONEST, I'M SURPRISED I'M NOT DEAD ALREADY. BUT SINCE I'M STILL BREATHING, I'M GOING TO GIVE THOSE WORTHLESS FUCKHOLES A SHIT SHOW TO REMEMBER. OH, IT'S TRUE. IT'S DAMN TRUE.

AND NO, I DON'T SUCK. I ((((FUCKING ROCK.)))))

I don't see a picture and this certainly isn't funny...

Reactions: Koko B.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
I'VE GOT MORE GAME THAN ANY OTHER DUNN ON THE PLATE. FIRST OF ALL, I'M REPRESENTING RYAN. SECOND OF ALL, I'VE GOT MOTHERFUCKERS BEYOND THE WALLS OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD WHO WOULD LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN TO RIP MY FUCKING LUNGS OUT. WHICH IS FINE. TO BE HONEST, I'M SURPRISED I'M NOT DEAD ALREADY. BUT SINCE I'M STILL BREATHING, I'M GOING TO GIVE THOSE WORTHLESS FUCKHOLES A SHIT SHOW TO REMEMBER. OH, IT'S TRUE. IT'S DAMN TRUE.

AND NO, I DON'T SUCK. I ((((FUCKING ROCK.)))))
Are we seriously doing more of this shit? can we update the sign-up requirements or something?

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Over the top children who come into threads and butcher it
30e.gif

That is what I pictured. lol

Liberty Dunn

Jobber
Reaction score
Off Topic Posting
What? Is right. Look, just pretend I didn't say that, okay? All that really was was...a lot of pent up frustration. I was just venting. But I'm done now. I'm cool. What's in my past is in my past and it's not something that you, or anyone else for that matter, needs to worry about. I know the mistakes I've made. And I know the taste of pain. Very well. I've fought the good fight, fought for justice (hence the name Liberty), and lost over and over and over again. So many times I've lost. Most would probably say I'm never going to be anything BUT a loser. But they're wrong. So, so wrong. Cuz' you see, I'm not going to stop fighting the good fight. Not now, not EVER. And when all is said and done I'm going to make it to the top of that mountain I'm climbing. And when I get there I'm going to stop and stare out at the world. I'm going to take in that awe-inspiring view and KNOW that all the pain and suffering I went through to get there was worth the reward. And I'll know it was only through sheer determination and willpower that I made it. It's going to be more awesome than the Miz Himself. BELIEVE THAT.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Keep this on topic or I will hand out more warnings.