Funny Wrestling Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL, found this randomly on Tumblr
tumblr_nk5o3fN9St1qcluu2o1_500.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Found it randomly on Tumblr.
"From the TNA digital archive, TNAWrestling.com brings us a behind the scenes photograph of the creative team diligently writing the script for that evening’s iMpact! television broadcast, circa 2009."
tumblr_nkxpahaJq41snhdpvo1_500.png

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
There have been discussions of what is next for Kane after The Authority finally disappears. One of The Kayfabe Sheets’ moles in Titan Tower was able to snap this picture behind the scenes of some promotion shot of Kane’s next gimmick, Economically Challenged Kane.

Apparently Vince McMahon’s reason behind the evolution of the gimmick is simple, "We live in an age of reality and our product must reflect that. Everybody knows sports entertainers are fucking stupid and blow their money and there is absolutely no money to be made if you’re not working for me. Hell, is anyone even still promoting?"
http://thekayfabesheets.tumblr.com/post/113332518399/there-have-been-discussions-of-what-is-next-for
LOL
tumblr_nl1mmfkUHt1upjgkqo1_500.png

tumblr_mem9ychkQq1ra6mo9o7_250.gif