Funny Wrestling Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL, just found this randomly on Tumblr. :heenan:
tumblr_njjf1gyceZ1s8dwjeo1_400.gif

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hell yes lol. Can't stand Axel or his dippy haircut.

I actually like him when it comes to wrestling, but when it comes to him talking on the mic, nah-ah.

Speaking of his haircut, there's definitely a better choice than this current (dippy) haircut he's been rocking for a while.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I actually like him when it comes to wrestling, but when it comes to him talking on the mic, nah-ah.

Speaking of his haircut, there's definitely a better choice than this current (dippy) haircut he's been rocking for a while.

He's probably had that haircut since he was 5 years old. Stick with what works I guess. Grease that nasty shit down and slick it forward. He's an okay hand, I don't know if I would even say good. He shows up. His promos are certainly awful. He has none of whatever Curt or The Axe had.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Have people actually looked at the dude's cock? WTF?

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Randy Orton & Migos. I find this actually funny, I dunno why.
@Tgmiveld Thug life. What has happened to Orton? He might wants to retire from wrestling and start a new career as a rapper.
d3VOlZl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Randy Orton & Migos. I find this actually funny, I dunno why.
@Tgmiveld Thug life. What has happened to Orton? He might wants to retire from wrestling and start a new career as a rapper.
d3VOlZl.jpg

It's funny also because I don't think I've ever missed Orton this much. [HASHTAG]#ComeBackRandy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#ThugLyfeAintForYa[/HASHTAG]

• Haha
Reactions: Z.T.O

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That comic was pretty good but lol at the concept of Darren Young being the hottest free agent in wrestling.