Funny Wrestling Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
O2RpMB0.gif

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Oops, my bad. They have a familiar ring gear, that's why I thought it was Pentagon, Jr. Still funny shit, though.
However, it's not the original Parka (whose new name is LA Park), it's the guy who got to play the gimmick after the original Parka went to WCW.

Original Parka antics:

Reactions: Swift

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
However, it's not the original Parka (whose new name is LA Park), it's the guy who got to play the gimmick after the original Parka went to WCW.

Original Parka antics:

Never heard of the original Parka or the new La Parka, but either way... Thanks for the info.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The following Saturday edition of Funny wrestling pictures is brought to you by Jericho and Storm's Smokey Mountain tag team attire:
b39e1e151cc7d4ba5f57c6be93465c78.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
HAHA. This is legendary! Kenny Omega is the fn' man. This little girl kicked ass, she's the future of the business. Oh, and by the way... The little 9 year old girl > John Cena

Reactions: Bort