Money in the Bank Full Updated card for Money In The Bank 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
wwemitb-850x560.jpg

As of the 15th of June, a few days away from the PPV, the matches currently are :

• WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Seth Rollins
  • Six-Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn
  • John Cena vs. AJ Styles (“The Club” barred from ringside)
  • Fatal 4-Way WWE Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Vaudevillains
  • WWE United States Championship Match: Rusev (c) vs. Titus O’Neil
  • Charlotte & Dana Brooke vs. Natalya & Becky Lynch
  • Kickoff Show: Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin
  • Kickoff Show: Sheamus vs. Apollo Crews

*Matches subject to change*​

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I have no idea what that means.

:haha:

They're a team full of stars and scrubs and little in between. :)

I love how they're promoting this as "May as well be Wrestlemania!" with this fucking women's match lol. Just reminds me of how GREAT that Mania match was and how far we've fallen
Also pretending like Mania is still a big deal haha. Well, it is, and that's why this year's card was so lame

Reactions: Legit Boss

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
:haha:

They're a team full of stars and scrubs and little in between. :)

I love how they're promoting this as "May as well be Wrestlemania!" with this fucking women's match lol. Just reminds me of how GREAT that Mania match was and how far we've fallen
Also pretending like Mania is still a big deal haha. Well, it is, and that's why this year's card was so lame

'ITS A DIVAS REVOLUTION'

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I didn't expect this PPV would be spectacular or anything but I did expect to see some better use of their wrestlers. Meh. I haven't followed it in awhile but what shocks me most is that in spite of what everyone says, Dolph manages to make more PPV's than any other so called "jobber" on the roster. Likely has the worst record for wins too. lol

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Some people are such cynical ass holes. Majority of the Women's roster is out injured, or retired. Charlotte has faced both Natalya and Lynch a dozen times for her title. It's a filler match because there's nothing left for Charlotte to do with her opponents. After this, we're likely to see the return of Sasha Banks and the culmination in the Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks people have been vying to see.

This is no sign of how far the Women's division has fallen, because just in the last 3 months we had some good matches and even a stipulation match. Do people honestly expect a WrestleMania caliber feud/match to be presented on every PPV? This is a filler match on a filler PPV to get the Women's division some exposure while they are probably working on bigger plans.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Some people are such cynical ass holes. Majority of the Women's roster is out injured, or retired. Charlotte has faced both Natalya and Lynch a dozen times for her title. It's a filler match because there's nothing left for Charlotte to do with her opponents. After this, we're likely to see the return of Sasha Banks and the culmination in the Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks people have been vying to see.

This is no sign of how far the Women's division has fallen, because just in the last 3 months we had some good matches and even a stipulation match. Do people honestly expect a WrestleMania caliber feud/match to be presented on every PPV? This is a filler match on a filler PPV to get the Women's division some exposure while they are probably working on bigger plans.

i expect in a 'Divas Revolution' that there would not be filler matches, if they have no use, just take them off the card, you want the women to be treated fairly like the men in the WWE, you have to put on a good caliber match because the womens title is THE only womens title and it needs respected, the title aint even on the line at MITB, you could at least have Dana Brooke vs Natalya which could be good, yeah it aint got the title involved but its better than a filler match.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
i expect in a 'Divas Revolution' that there would not be filler matches, if they have no use, just take them off the card, you want the women to be treated fairly like the men in the WWE, you have to put on a good caliber match because the womens title is THE only womens title and it needs respected, the title aint even on the line at MITB, you could at least have Dana Brooke vs Natalya which could be good, yeah it aint got the title involved but its better than a filler match.
They worked for 1 year to build these girls up, and when they just debuted a new title, debuted a new star and have built this feud up for a few months, they're gonna be shafted and left off the card of one of the most hyped cards of the year, at least from WWE's view point? So you're saying it's better for the "Divas Revolution" to be completely forgotten rather than have them add a plot point in this story and slowly build into something better?

And since when is defending the title in a nonsense match on a C-PPV gonna be good for the title? Why not build up the title and have it defended on big shows and shows that matter rather than every month. They obviously have nothing better for Charlotte to do, so why would they throw a Women's title match in there? It's gonna be a filler either way, but at least the title doesn't suffer by having it be a filler match on a filler PPV.

And to add to that, 90% of the men's roster is in a filler role 90% of the time. So they're doing better than most the men's roster, if you ask me.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'll gladly skip the women's tag match and probably RuRu vs Titus. Other than that, the card looks good.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
The Women's championship not being defended on PPV? Three months into the new and improved Women's division and the title isn't being defended, and all for the sake of a throw away tag team match that could've took place on the go home show!? What happened to the Revolution?

Reactions: Legit Boss

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The tag Match and the briefcase match has me intrigued. I hope Seth wins but I have a feeling that ain't gonna happen.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
-Roman
-Charlotte and Brooke
-Apollo
-New Day
-Corbin
-Rusev
-For the love of god anyone that's not Del Rio