Full List of WWE’s 2007 Awards; Rivalry, Finisher, Shocker, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I would put him third in terms of mic skills behind Edge and JBL.

Wow, he's good, but IDK about that. They only thing that makes it even remotely special tbh is the fact that he can talk in an accent.

1. Edge
2. Triple H
3. JBL
4. Jericho (When he is Jericho, not KYJ)
5. Kennedy
6. Orton
7. Santino

kingovkings

Reaction score
i agree with peepshows list but id put hbk when he is on form infront of santino as well

chessarmy

Hornswoggle as breakout wrestler of the year is pretty stupid, I would have put MVP, Santino, CM Punk, or Kennedy. Superstar of the year Kayfabe wise should be John Cena since he held the title for basically the entire year. But if it's determined skill wise, I would say give it to HBK he put on the best matches in 07 imo

vickymania

Reaction score
HBk did give some great matches in 2007 but IMO,morrison and miz give a close fight to cade and murdoch when it comes to tag team of the year..surely,they were not the tag team for most part of the year,but they have done really well since becoming one..