Full list of Women in the TNA Women's title match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gashface

Reaction score
I like women's wrestling, but this won't be womens wrestling. It'll be bitchslapping and breasts, way to look tacky!

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
I know all those women and they all shit on any WWE Diva for sure. I just hope to god they get Cheerleader Melissa and Lacey, the best current female wrestlers today IMO.

phantomgerald

They get two hours and they decide to waste it on a stupid women's division. Once again, the bookers proved once again how good they are.

dayvid316

Reaction score
I know Amazing Kong is a good wrestler she came over down Cardiff with a small Promotion and the Cheerleader Melissa was also very good as well(only if she came)

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
ODB is still in ovw, unless she got fired without any one reporting it... and i could have sworn that Lacey was already under contract, and besides Lacey is way Way to good for TNA

The Ripper

Reaction score
i dont think ODB is under WWE contract, she can just wrestle in OVW which most people do hoping to get a WWE contract, plus she created the OVW Womens championship. Plus i hope TNA dont wreck Amazing Kong since she is probably the best women wrestler in the world.