Fuckin' Gays

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well holy hell that is messed up.

For some reason I feel that is made up Idk why I mean it just to dumb if you ask me.

Beer

I find it funny that she says that the bible says that homosexuality is wrong, when in actuality the bible says absolutely nothing about homosexuality. And no I am not religious, I find religion absolutely pointless. I am just knowledgable on the subject because I was forced by my parents to go to a catholic school

No, I'm pretty sure it says homosexuality is wrong. Sorry if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure I'm not.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure it says homosexuality is wrong. Sorry if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure I'm not.

Yeah something about a man laying with another man. Leviticus I think. Maybe.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was right aparently but there were two passages.

“You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.” Leviticus 18:22

“If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.” Leviticus 20:13

Axis

I find it funny that she says that the bible says that homosexuality is wrong, when in actuality the bible says absolutely nothing about homosexuality. And no I am not religious, I find religion absolutely pointless. I am just knowledgable on the subject because I was forced by my parents to go to a catholic school

Well, you're wrong.

Also, fuck gay people.

And fuck minorities.

And fuck shitty posters.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
if anything's fuckin' gay...

it's this Hate-Monger'er's Thread hurr'

fuckin' peepshow tryin' to be Adolf Hitler with his mod spot....

tryin' to lead his suck-up sheep into doin' crazy killer shit like that....

Kizza

If anyone asks, it was the Greeks that invented it >_>.

Typical.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
gawdamn gooky-greeks and they're homo-hatin'...thinkin' that they're sooooo coool just cause they owned a couple million mideastern smurfs with like 30 guyz and shit...

fuck'em!

LadyHotrod

...and this is what they found under his bed.

1096.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG