Fuck You WWE. And Fuck Your "Universe"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Hey, but remember, the we got 4 pages of argument about how the word "entertainers" would destroy the bases of kayfabe in the WWE. Guess how many times has that word been used in television?
an argument that destroyed whatever credibility you had left as a semi-intelligent wrestling fan.

Original Sin

Reaction score
Baby Jesus cries when WWE Universe is mentioned.

Seriously, please stop being Blue, use your minuscule brain the find the MUTE button on your remote. I never knew that two words could cause such a massive problem. God.
Why are you posting on an internet forum? And why are you watching WWE? With your lightning quick reflexes you should go out and be an NHL Goaltender or F1 driver.

Because if you're able to mute the TV every time they're about to say "WWE Universe", you do infact have super human abilities and shouldn't waste them posting here.

Unless of course you want me to watch Raw and Smackdown muted the entire time, which is an even dumber suggestion than the earlier paragraph.

The Rated R CMStar

In all honesty, the only one who uses WWE Universe every 5 seconds is Michael Cole.

Airfixx

I don't get to see Raw much, but I've barely noticed the term on SD or the PPVS.

But seriously.... Who fucking cares?

O.k., five weeks later and the term is regularly used (even if as CMS points out the majority of time it's Cole) - It's still not bothered me in the slightest.