Fuck No Mercy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Here Comes The Pain is by far the best wrestling made game, aesthetic wise. It's quite sad really, I mean the game literally looks it was made in a later year than the shitty games they create now. That's how good it looked.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
It was so funny because I beat HBK with one of my gimmick characters that had all the jackass moves and I pinned him after a poke to the eye. I know we spent hours upon hours w/ Pokemon Snap, Blitz, Mario Kart but as a group nothing even came close to No Mercy. I'm serious when I say there were countless fist fights between my brothers and I when one of us would get the game alone and fuck with the other's created wrestlers, like putting them in Chyna's ring attire, renaming them something like "Josh the Cocksmoke" or stripping their key moves with some thing weak. Ahhh...good times.

I did spent more time on the Pokemon games and with games like SUper Smash Bors, Mario Kart and Zelda overall on the N64, but as far as wrestling games... And with the exception of Blitz 2001 I never played a "sports" game more than that game. Me and my buddies all used to fucking run like 9 blocks to one of my friends' house (because he had a big screen TV in his room... Lucky fucker) to play the game for hours til we all got kicked out for getting to loud

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I still break it out from time to time to relieve the glory days of my countless CAWS. Retro Metro, BJ Chains, Conrad "Dirtie" Birdie, Syler Zenon, Pish-Posh and The Mongolian Warriors. I was a creative genius at the age of 7.

Reaction score
Some of the promo's and backstage segments are hilarious in a bad way.

APA: So you have the tag title belts, well thats a shame because we are going to take them!

Benoit to APA: You will do anything for money right? I will pay you to beat up [insert crappy CAW name here]

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I played the PS1 WAY more than N64 and even after playing No Mercy I still thought WCW vs. The World was the more fun game. The story mode and CAWs gave No Mercy the edge though in the end. I also agree with Great One on HCTP being the best WWE game. (After all these years, they can't just import that career mode with the new guys!?)

After I discovered Fire Pro on PS2 it didn't matter anyway though.