Frustrated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Just thought I'd leave this here.

It's impossible to run this fed. These guys aren't happy with anything and they clearly don't want to progress. Hell, I'm beginning to respect fucking NICK, and you guys (King and Beedz) know how improbable that is.

I'm not quitting, but I sure as hell am ranting.

Let's just put them back at 1 cap and let them do everything at the last bloody second and give them wins every bloody week and let them hold four belts and whatever the fuck else they want. It's pointless. I give up trying to appease everybody. The drama won't end until we give them exactly what they want. They want to be a baby fed? Let them be a baby fed.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
In the end have a firm set of goals that you as a collective staff want to put in place for the fed and then stick to them.

If as staff you agree that you want X RPs per week then bring in a rule and don't change it because people complain. If you want only one title then stick with one title.

The staff here get to make the decisions in how to run the fed, not the RPers. Ben and I will back you all in whatever decisions that you make. We know that the members are a pain, one has already been banned and at least another very close to it. I think that the staff need to stop worrying about pleasing everyone and need to start worrying about making a fed that they enjoy running. The problem is some of the most vocal people are the most negative, I have no doubt that it is putting off some quality RPers because they don't like all the crap that is written.

Make a list between you all about what the fed should be and then implement it and don't worry about what a couple of troublemakers want.

Pete

Reaction score
The thing is, it's not a couple. Andy's been good about it lately, but now RRS, Find'er Woo'er Ryd'er and (on occasion) PY are all griping about every little thing too. Not to mention issuing idle threats and insinuating we're not impartial and they'll get screwed over.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Like I said just have the rules in place and ignore them. If they become to much then I will simply ban them from ACW for a month at a time. It is a terrible look for the fed, and the forum, to see people constantly derailing the threads with their petty complaints.

I haven't seen anything from PY yet but the other three you listed have rubbed me the wrong way at certain times here.

BDC

Reaction score
I think RRS is calming down and seems to come down on our side more than not. But, yeah, UWF doesn't deal with this kind of crap. We may have to start weeding a few out in the long run. I don't want to do it, but I don't want the fed to die either. Sad.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think I put it perfectly in another thread. Rated R seems to have...More brains then Finder or PY. or well perhaps efed experience so his whining comes off as worse. Andy has been pretty model lately. It's actually kind of like rated R and Andy switched profiles.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah those two are tight...they kind of influence each other.

RRS is very prone to mood swings, from experience. Tomorrow he may be all cool and cracking jokes and RPing again.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Wana apologize for being short with people over the past few days I've had some very stressing stuff going on so if snap try to ignore it.