Frosty Gives Away Free Shit Part Two: Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
I'm in (PS4 <3)

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I would so be in but sadly, I live in a small town where Amazon has a 'value' limit and PS4 would go above that value :-/

Very cool of you to do this though.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I would so be in but sadly, I live in a small town where Amazon has a 'value' limit and PS4 would go above that value :-/
I can order from other online stores if needed

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
200.gif

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm in!

I'm good with either a ps4 or xbox one (my sister's bf just bought a switch that he leaves at our house since he's here more than his :))

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Contest is now closed

I will pick the winner later and reveal them on the 30th of this month. Good luck to everyone

Speaking of this, I will use Game.co.uk for the UK and Amazon for other countries. Game just seems so much easier to order from (Maybe Argos.co.uk since they have seem day delivery) and I believe Amazon has same day delivery for America. Canada and other countries would need to wait a few days for delivery (Wait, does America have same day delivery? Not sure)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Contest is now closed

I will pick the winner later and reveal them on the 30th of this month. Good luck to everyone

Speaking of this, I will use Game.co.uk for the UK and Amazon for other countries. Game just seems so much easier to order from (Maybe Argos.co.uk since they have seem day delivery) and I believe Amazon has same day delivery for America. Canada and other countries would need to wait a few days for delivery (Wait, does America have same day delivery? Not sure)
We have it, depending on the item and if you have Amazon Prime sometimes. I'm not sure if all consoles qualify for same day.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
THE WINNER OF THE CONSOLE GIVEAWAY IS BELOW

Can't keep you all waiting forever. The winner has been picked and he/she is........

Thanks to everyone for taking part. I will PM the winner later and get the console dispatched on the 30th. GG

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
THE WINNER OF THE CONSOLE GIVEAWAY IS BELOW

Can't keep you all waiting forever. The winner has been picked and he/she is........

Thanks to everyone for taking part. I will PM the winner later and get the console dispatched on the 30th. GG
WHAATTT I was not expecting that lol thanks bud :)

Reactions: Solid Snake

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler