Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling-Explosion Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Suzu and Risa at a FMW-E...the deathmatch gods are smiling upon me

Reactions: Necro

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
[9.12 FMWE Yokohama Tsurumi] Hell's Deathmatch III Atsushi Onita Mr. Pogo single match

Z71Tdzml.jpg

Suzuki Suzu & Isami Kodaka vs Risa Sera & A. Kobayashi's demon stick current explosion is also decided

Atsushi Onita vs. Mr. Pogo's one-on-one fight at the main event of FMW-E's 3rd round "BATTLE ROYAL" (September 12, Kanagawa / Tsurumi Bombing Arena = Tsurumi Fruit and Vegetable Market) is "Deathmatch of Hell III" It was decided.

This is a barbed wire current blast on three sides of the rope, two barbed wire current blast bats, and a barbed wire barbed mat mine blast board outside the field on one side (the amount of gunpowder is three times that of the launch battle on July 4). Will be installed, and the current blast chair used at the Tsurumi Ryokuchi special venue in Osaka's Flower Expo Memorial Park on August 15 will be used.

Onita faced Pogo for the first time in a 6-person tag match with the rules of "Deathmatch in Osaka" at the Osaka tournament, which was the second round of the launch. Pogo's current blasting chair attack has heard 3 counts of humiliation, and it will be a single battle with snow humiliation.

Onita, whose game format was decided, said, "If you keep losing, you won't be able to stand. Pogo, I'll drop you on a land mine and crush it with the blast chair I was killed the other day!"

In addition, since the main was changed to a single combat between Onita and Pogo, it was decided that BASARA's ace Isami Kodaka will participate in the race instead of Onita, and the semi-final mixed current explosion death match (match format is current explosion Dangerous) The battle cards for Onita Deathmatch are Suzuki Suzu, Kitaka-gumi vs Sera Risa, and Abdullah-Kobayashi-gumi. The demon stick was once used as an item for the current blast death match, but it has been sealed for a long time because it is too dangerous because it has three times the amount of gunpowder as the current blast bat.

The cards for Hideki Hosaka's memorial match (second match), which passed away on August 2 due to cancer, are 7 from Onita, Raijin Yaguchi, Mammoth Sasaki, Ricky Fuji, HASEGAWA, Pandita, and Kazuki Enozawa. It was changed to "Street Fight Battle Royale" by the players. Attention is focused on the battle between players who have a close relationship with Mr. Hosaka.

In addition, ZAIKO's Internet distribution will be limited to 3 days from 00:00 on September 18th to 23:59 on September 21st. This tournament will be recorded and broadcast, but in addition to the 9/12 Tsurumi tournament, a digest of the flag-raising battle, the flag-raising second round, and the press conference of the "Women's Current Bombing Princess Tournament" held on August 20 are also included. The viewing fee is 2000 yen (excluding tax) for the deluxe version of 3 hours. The Japanese version will be played by Jiro Hachimitsu, and the English version will be played by an Englishman, Michelle, who lives in Japan.

FMW-E Launch Round 3 "BATTL ROYAL" (September 12, Kanagawa / Tsurumi Blast Arena = Tsurumi Fruit and Vegetable Market)
<All Battle Cards>

◆ Game 1
Yuichi Taniguchi, Naoshi Sano, Takumi Sakurai vs Monster Leather, Mr. Atomic, Toshiya Karai

* Memorial ceremony for Hideki Hosaka before the 2nd game
◆ 2nd game Hideki Hosaka memorial game-Street Fight Battle Royale (7 participants) * Change card
<Participants> Atsushi Onita, Yaguchi Raijin, Mammoth Sasaki , Ricky Fuji, HASEGAWA, Pandita, Kazuki Enozawa

◆ 3rd Match Women's Current Explosion Princess Tournament 1st Round
Miss Mongolia vs Kyouchamu

◆ 4th Match Women's Current Explosion Princess Tournament 1st Round
Fujita Akane vs Tekura

◆ 1st 5 Matches Current Blast Dangerous Demon Stick Mixed Tag Deathmatch 

demon stick * Change card Suzuki Suzu, Kitaka Isami vs Sera Risa, Abdullah Kobayashi

◆ 6th game Barbed iron wire current blast & barbed iron wire current blast bat & current blast chair & stab Iron Wire Barricade Mat Landmine Blast Board Explosives Triple ~ Hell's Deathmatch Ⅲ
Atsushi Onita vs Mr. Pogo

• Love
Reactions: Alexa

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
FMW-E-Burn Out 2021.08.15 Thoughts and Ratings

73. Tag Team Match Tomohiko Hashimoto & Maku Donaruto defeated Raito Shimizu & Naoshi Sano.

Thoughts: This was a comedy match and had some pretty hilarious spots in it. Maku Donaruto dresses up as a Ronald McDonald type clown, and in this match he ended up stripping into a Borat slingshot g-string type deal. He ends up doing spots where he's kissing everyone, humping them etc. Pretty damn funny.
Rating: 3

74. Tag Team Match Momoka Hanazono & Kyuseisyu Ninja Ranmaru defeated Drake Morimatsu & Sae.

Thoughts: So you had one team who was a comedy act and one team who were hardcore and brutal. There was one spot in this match where Ranmaru freezes her opponents kicks the ref in the nuts then points the appointments facing each other, and some how one beats the other up. This match had some fun spots in it, and they were very creative. This certainly would be criticized by some, but I really enjoyed it.
Rating: 3.5

75. Tag Team Match Daisuke Masaoka & Kamui defeated The Brahman Brothers (Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei).

Thoughts: Really fun match. This was a comedy match, but had some great wrestling, and hilarious spots sprinkled in through out. The Boxing glove spot was fucking great. The ending was pretty great, too.
Rating: 3.5

76. Tag Team Match Andy Wu & Kuuga defeated Magnitude Kishiwada & Yoshihiro Horaguchi.

Thoughts: This match was wild from the get go, it was all over the place. When got to the outside all hell broke lose, and there a few crazy spots. Overall a very enjoyable match even if it was a bit chaotic.
Rating: 3

77. Barbed Wire Current Blast, Current Blast Bat, Current Blast Tables & Barricade Mat Mine Blast Board Gunpowder Deathmatch Mr. Pogo, Masashi Aoyagi & Isami Kodaka defeated Atsushi Onita, Takeshi Okada & HASEGAWA.

Thoughts: Very cool match, and some great explosions. Some parts were tough to see because of the darkness, but honestly it made the explosions much better to see when they happened. The exploited table was awesome, the landmine board was equally cool. The exploding bat was something I haven't seen before so that was a pleasure to watch. Overall, it was complete chaos, and I was loving it
Rating: 4

Overall Show: This show was a good mix of action, There was comedy, and some great wrestling. Watching the matches leading up to the final match was exciting, because everyone that passed you know got you closer to the main event. Very fun show!

• Love

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
vcE497kl.jpg

Today, the following announcement was made by the Ice Ribbon official. “Akane Fujita might be a close contact with the COVID Infected wrestler (currently waiting for guidance from the health center), and the PCR test result is negative. There is no abnormality in her physical condition, but just in case, she is not take part in September 11th Ice Ribbon and FMWE on the 12th. ”In response to this announcement, we announce the change point of FMWE Round 3“ Battle Royale ”on September 12th (Sun) ). 4th Match: Women's Current Explosion Princess Tournament 1st Round 2nd Match Akane Fujita VS Tekura This match will be a win without playing for Tekura. We apologize for the inconvenience to all the fans who were looking forward to Akane Fujita's fight. Thank you for your understanding.

Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling Explosion will hold a show tomorrow at the Tsurumi Fruit & Vegetable Market.

The full card is:

• Monster Leather, Mr. Atomic and Toshiya Kawarai vs. Naoshi Sano, Takumi Sakurai and Yuichi Taniguchi
• Battle Royal: Atsushi Onita vs. HASEGAWA vs. Kazuki Enosawa vs. Mammoth Sasaki vs. Mecha Pandita vs. Raijin Yaguchivs. Ricky Fuji
• Women’s deathmatch tournament: An Chamu vs. Miss Mongolia
• Deathmatch: Abdullah Kobayashi and Risa Sera vs. Isami Kodaka and Suzu Suzuki
• Deathmatch: Atsushi Onita vs. Shadow WX

Last edited:

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling Explosion held a show today at the Tsurumi Fruit & Vegetable Market.

The full results were:

• Naoshi Sano, Takumi Sakurai and Yuichi Taniguchi def. Monster Leather, Mr. Atomic and Toshiya Kawarai
• Battle Royal: Raijin Yaguchi
• Women’s deathmatch tournament: Miss Mongolia def. An Chamu
• Deathmatch: Abdullah Kobayashi and Risa Sera def. Isami Kodaka and Suzu Suzuki
• Deathmatch: Atsushi Onita def. Shadow WX

Abdullah Kobayashi and Shadow WX will team to face Atsushi Onita and a mystery partner at FMW-E’s show on October 24.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
This is the promo Matt Tremont did for his upcoming match against Onita, and it shows why I love GOOD Deathmatch/Hardcore wrestling or even Indie wrestling a lot. You don't feel the same soul and emotions as you when someone is being sincere.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
The latest FMW-E show got a bit out of hand, mistaken for terrorist attack

Fire Fighters and Police were called to the scene. FMW-E would like to apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Mistaken for a terrorist attack :DEAD:

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
New show/s October 1 and 2

• Love
Reactions: Necro

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Designer - So Mr. Onita what you want on the poster?
Onita - Everything 2x, pictures of all roster, obviously big picture of me, ticket prices.... Fill everything, I don't want to see empty pixel, you understand me?

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler