• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Friday Night SmackDown thread, Oct. 11, 2019: Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to face off on SmackDown for number one pick

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If Becky gets drafted to SD, do she and Charlotte switch titles?
What I assume and what I'd do is keep the title histories, but trade the physical belts.

So Raw Women's becomes SmackDown's Women's and takes the blue strap, but it remains the belt won by Charlotte at 32.

And SD becomes RAW, gets the red strap, but keeps the legacy started by Becky on SD.

Cwalker

What I assume and what I'd do is keep the title histories, but trade the physical belts.

So Raw Women's becomes SmackDown's Women's and takes the blue strap, but it remains the belt won by Charlotte at 32.

And SD becomes RAW, gets the red strap, but keeps the legacy started by Becky on SD.
For all that they should just keep Becky on Raw

Dale

Super Moderator
I'd say there's a 1% chance Becky stays on Raw, just unsure how they get the title off of her.

Kross Rhodes

I saw it mentioned elsewhere that whoever is in the new opening video package for Smackdown will probably end up on Smackdown
It's possible, but SmackDown has done a few the new era of SmackDown videos and everyone was basically in them.

Kross Rhodes

I saw it mentioned elsewhere that whoever is in the new opening video package for Smackdown will probably end up on Smackdown
Now that I've seen the opening again, I can honestly see them being the SD draft since they don't have all the top guys.