• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Friday Night Smackdown thread, May 22 2020: IC title tournament part 2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Nia's already got the feud started though and her and Asuka can have a good match so I assume that's the plan

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Blaze said:
I know they got a Truck race on FS1 Tuesday Night
They're advertising the FCW doc before backstage on FS1 so I think Backstage just got bumped but maybe they just bumped all the WWE programming bc of the race since Tuesdays has became WWE night on FS1 the last couple months

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Juding by the booking so far, Jeff is gonna win this match. I really wanted Sheamus/Bryan again though but oh well

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Chris said:
They're advertising the FCW doc before backstage on FS1 so I think Backstage just got bumped but maybe they just bumped all the WWE programming bc of the race since Tuesdays has became WWE night on FS1 the last couple months
yeah, truck race is at like, 6 PM. but it shouldn't last TOOOO long, so everything just pushed back because of that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wonder why they're still showing old WWE stuff still since racing is back anyway lol oh well never a bad thing that Network stuff is on FS1

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I think that Backstage was bumped back an hour ever since they started airing WWE specials on Tuesday nights. It is a step back for Backstage, but maybe it didn't happen because of the show itself and will be back to the normal timeslot eventually.

Last edited: