• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Friday Night Smackdown thread, May 22 2020: IC title tournament part 2

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Chris said:
What the fuck :lmao That happens to mine sometimes too though so I'm not surprised
Yeah like, it had some shit up there like "We know the network isn't on, we're working on it." and had some sick ass elevator music playing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Sorry Pat, this tournament is for Daniel to win back the belt he had to give up. :mjcry Jeff can win tonight, but in the end he has to lose.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I just accepted forever we aren't going to all like the same thing. :draper2 people I like have been getting shit on for years and years now. It's what broke me to just shit on people I don't like, cause if it happens to my favorites, then fuck it, anyone's favorites can have it happen to them.
It's levels to it though and hating is a terrible waste of time and energy is all I'm saying.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I woudn't be opposed to Jeff making a run I guess, but I would prefer Sheamus and Daniel Bryan so he's kinda screwed as far as me cheering for him in anyway :lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Hugh Honey said:
It's levels to it though and hating is a terrible waste of time and energy is all I'm saying. (Thread reply)
I mean all I did was want to leave for her match, when I came back people was trying to tell me how good it was like I care. If they just did what I asked and told me it was over :smh and didn't talk about it, it would've ended there. So blame them.