• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Friday Night Smackdown thread, Jan. 17, 2020: Roman Reigns and Robert Roode to collide in Tables Match

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I dont count "pins" as the finish as much as the move that causes it :lmao where the strap match is literally that jump to the last corner almost every time. But anyway we can just agree that you like the match and we don't I mean it's whatever lol
It's not even about liking the match. I just don't want to limit wrestling finishes to only pins ever? That's so boring.

Like I said before you can do a hardcore match and do random weapon punishment into a pin.

One strap match every 6-10 years should be fine.

I wouldn't be against Deezy's I Quit stip, though. I just want some different finish stips once in a while.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
The only thing exciting about SD so far is the mention of one of my football team's GOAT coaches, Jimmy Johnson, getting in the NFL HoF.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
The Revival hugging each other during the match on each side of the ropes to prevent the Usos from doing anything.