Friday Night Smackdown March 6th 2012 SPOILERS!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Wow, this week of wrestling has been terrible... Creativity with Santino is the only good thing going right now.

*Incoming WWE Rant*

Dear WWE: Wrestlemania 27: Randy Orton versus CM Punk. Orton went through the Nexus and squashed Punk on the RTWM. Nobody cared about the match AT ALL because you booked the feud backwards. Fast forward to Summerslam 2011: Randy Orton was in the worst feud of 2011 with Christian. Teddy Long was giving him everything he could, and forced Christian to work and fight for everything... Orton was booked like an unstoppable monster, and Christian was clearly fighting a losing battle. So we'd want to cheer on the underdog, Christian, right? No. Christian was a damn good heel. If each match wasn't really good, NOBODY WOULD OR SHOULD CARE. Randy Orton was one of the lowest drawing champions you EVER had last year... Why are you trying this SuperOrton Bullshit yet again when it's a proven failure?

When the babyface looks dominant and gives you the result you're looking for in advance of the PPV, then we as fans have no reason to want to order the PPV to cheer on our beloved babyface and cheer him to victory. You taught me this, Vince. You used to know this. What happened to you?

Nice post. Wasn't Orton a draw when he was a heel though?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nice post. Wasn't Orton a draw when he was a heel though?

SuperOrton booking works as a heel, so did the Orton character, so did Orton himself.

Rhodes Is Smackdown. Good to see them trying to rebuild Mark Henry btw, but he should have squashed Khali instead of Zeke.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just watched smackdown. it was pretty boring to me and predictable, but I liked the mr excitement scenes.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yep, Crayo, 2 minute squash. As it should be, Mark Henry gonna make you pay!

Drew getting re-employed made me want to cry.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Did Ace re-employ him? And good, glad Mark Henry looked strong for once. Now he needs to bury the fuck out of Big Show.

He was re-employed. If he defeated Hornswoggle, then he would get his job back. Nice way to get heat on Ace, but after the match he fell to a Khali chop, so they're feuding now. Why? I guess so Creative can bury Drew even more, because burying talented superstars in favor of untalented ones is fun.

Agreed completely. Give him a steady diet of Orton, Show, and Khali, and he'll grow to be big and strong again.